Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DbsR
    replied
    (This is a post I made on a whole other thread and would like to share it on here as someone told me to for better experience and quicker answers. Will be sharing with the support.)

I'll try to somehow make this clear and understandable. I will put some questions at the end for some people to answer.

Topic: SAS 4
    Problem: Lag/Freezing online, both Mobile and PC.

PC: When this lag and freezing happens, I can't do anything, and I mean absolutely nothing. Turning everything off: visual effects, low quality, no intro scenes, etc. There is no way to fix this problem. There is one specific event and it is Virus. This event is such a "Virus," it causes this lag. (Funny joke. No? Alright.) Anyway, I haven't been able to do events recently because of this. Remember, this is only on online. Single player is not a problem 100%, all the way.

Mobile: Don't get me wrong, mobile isn't really that bad. It has minor lag spikes here and there, but it's alright. Though I have noticed on Vaccine or whatever that map is called, I can sometimes run it fine, but then there are times where it is unbearably freezing and lagging. I have a Moto G, if you're wondering what phone I have, and it's Android too.

Questions: Here are a few questions that will hopefully be answered and for some of them to be implemented or made in the game.

- May we change the quality on Mobile as we can on PC? (Also instead of just making it all pixels and such, possibly make the textures simplistic? Like if there were blood on the floor, remove it. Just make it wood only.)

- On Mobile and PC, may there be an option to disable animations? (Examples are death animations and just disappear the enemy right after you kill it, physics on the grenade where it turns on the ground and instead make it one direction, remove the leg animations on the player and possibly remove the moving animations on the enemies, and possibly the moving screen with your cursor at the very beginning of the game where you load it, also including your info menu and the animation when checking the masteries, all those animations and etc.)

I hope these questions make sense and are understandable, but I want to ask questions of my own.

- What is the browser that is intended or recommended for this game or this website? (Microsoft Edge actually Builds the levels and stuff faster and also turning off the chat, but Google doesn't seem to. What should I do to Build faster like I've seen so many people do?)

- Is there anyway to load the levels simpler than what they are now on PC? (I know that Mobile loads it simply and fast, but I don't understand how the PC version doesn't do the same. What differentiates from the 2?

I hope this was all helpful and resourceful as I just want to play the game because I really love this game and I don't want to do play a game that I can't even play. This doesn't mean I hate the game, I just want to help and improve the game and tell you the problems that needs to be fixed on it. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• thetrainexpress
    replied
    I've tried all these and still get lag in multiplayer
    Is this just the bad flash engine doing it's thing, or hosts with bad internet connection?

I can run much beefier games with ease so I know it's not me

Leave a comment:

• FeedTheBloons
    replied
    Timeout
    AmfCall to v2.game.save_data got no response (timeout = 10s)
    Help???
    Cant play the game at all, that is what comes out.
    Connection, everything works out just fine, i can play other NK games just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Zestychille
    replied
    If you are using a PC with an asrock motherboard, and your PC has good cooling hardware, use the built in X-boost function. It has worked wonders for my gaming PC. I can run heavy games on high settings without any Overclocking or even turning my fans up, but sas 4 lags without X boost no matter what I do. It's an OC for your entire motherboard, so it all scales together based on the predetermined scale instead of balancing the clock rate of each part manually.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    When I played I also set my flash player higher on the priority list, the improvement was noticeable, but not godly.

Leave a comment:

• KilotheMonster
    replied
    Changing priorities on task manager for whatever browser your using will help out a lot as well.
    I personally use chrome, so I am able to set the priority for the Flashplayer higher than other parts of the browser.
    Last edited by KilotheMonster; 15-06-16, 09:26 PM. Reason: Spelling was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 77coolguy
    replied
    K then didn't know

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    commented on 's reply
    Do not share links to the .swf

• 77coolguy
    replied
    Removed link

Leave a comment:

• SillyCow1
    replied
    Not sure how significantly this helps but usually i also set the browser i'm using to high priority in task manager.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Originally posted by LordofKaon View Post
    I still use pepperflash
    You rebel...

Leave a comment:

• Topper
    replied
    Originally posted by LordMoe View Post
    What about these script problems I have been suffering on Firefox, any solutions??
    Depends on what the problem is exactly?

Leave a comment:

• LordMoe
    replied
    What about these script problems I have been suffering on Firefox, any solutions??

Leave a comment:

• LordofKaon
    replied
    I still use pepperflash

Also, playing via the swf link... having less garbage open in ur browser kinda helps.

P.S. that means no youtube.

Leave a comment:

• TwTGaming
    replied
    WHAT ABOUT SWF

JK, nice post a lot of stuff I didn't know actually I'll try some and see if I can play from the site. All I knew was in-game stuff and looking after your computer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X