• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUP
    started a topic SAS4 Bug Reports

SAS4 Bug Reports

Post your bug reports here.

For now, the best way to submit bug reports is to send them to [email protected]

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Pl...l#.U3BOEfkS86U

[Bug Reporting Format]
    Include the following.
    1. Your level, class and the mission you were playing?
    2. Multiplayer or Single player?
    2.1 How many other players?
    3. How long you had been playing since loading the game?
    4. What you saw exactly. Include the moment something broke, odd things leading up to it?
    5. Any other important detail?

Please report any bugs you find!

Thanks!

-Spool
    Last edited by SOUP; 01-06-16, 11:36 PM.

• Awesomepointshunter
    replied
    Long time since I've been here last, good job fixing bugs

https://prnt.sc/ij66mr
    Didn't know that this still happens, Last Stand NM, 3 players, I played a level 39 heavy.
    There was no lag or other bugs until the last wave, then this glitch happened.
    Moving and communicating still possible, but the wavenumber went up continuously, no zombies spawned anymore and all ammo stayed in the air. (and obviously I had a Nantonium box)

Leave a comment:

• CPJam501
    replied

1. Was playing as my level 45 Heavy (leveled him up later) in VIP
    2. Multiplayer Nightmare Mode (3 more players, in total 4)
    3. The game about 1 hour, the match around 10 minutes
    4. After our team killed most of the zombies from spawns on the map, we started unlocking every door, but the instant we opened the door to the VIP, everyone got "teletransported" to an unknown spot of the map (out off normal limits). Even as we weren't near the courtyard the "survive until helicopter arrives" popped up and soon we were all taking damage. We were having a lot of lag in pure darkness, seems like other zombies would have been teleported with us though I don't know. Although it didn't matter, some seconds passed and we automatically "lost" even if one of us was still alive. No strongbox, cash...goodbye ticket. New on the forum, for some reason can't attach image.

Leave a comment:

• kilomenta
    replied
    is my problem solved for a day?

Leave a comment:

• KingYamses137
    replied
    ​Need i really explain WTF is going on here. There's a prize for completing collections and half the ones im missing AT LEAST I've already collected but the game never registered. *golf claps*

Leave a comment:

• kilomenta
    replied
    Championship Badge Bug
    I was in 5th place in the championship with 62 thousand medals.
    Now in a few minutes, almost at the end of the tournament I find myself with 30 thousand medals.
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• eso001
    replied
    Championship Badge Bug

A couple of days ago, I have received 8 Championship gold badges together with all the rewards. i.e. 8 cores, 16 keys, 16bb, lots of alloys and cash etc…

I think this has already been reported before, but eight Championship gold badges within one day would be a little too many. And players might just be running around with hundreds of cores in a month or two.

I didn’t try anything weird to try to get them on purpose… I was just given the gold badges as I entered the game. I have sent these rewards to my new level 100, and this new level 100 is now running around with 8 extra cores which I should not have received in the first place.
    Last edited by eso001; 31-01-18, 12:21 AM. Reason: Another 3 badges today.........

Leave a comment:

• vac251
    replied
    Mission Power-Ups is unavaiable !!

if you buy Power-Ups before games, its avaiable
    but
    if you buy Power-Ups in games, its unavaiable !!!

I have skills for 20HP per seconds

but

when i buy Power-Ups(Tank) in games it is still 20HP per seconds not 30HP per seconds

that is, it doesnt gain 10HP per second

Leave a comment:

• k0ma
    replied
    A new problem was discovered. when you start a nightmare game, three players turn off and a message appears that the game will be single. I won the game, rewards on average as usual in a nightmare game. but what it is, I notice the second time.

Leave a comment:

• Brrrt
    replied
    Yesterday around 3pm PDT got awarded for all 3 championships I participated in again... happened during all of the save error stuff that was happening on Sunday afternoon.

Asked peeps on kong about it and apparently it happened to a few others in the past and also happened to some around same time as me yesterday.

Also lost gear I got from a black box due to save errors yesterday on my assault character so was out a black box and black key on him.

Leave a comment:

• k0ma
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post
    Hey, gentlemen of the NK,

why don't you at least answered on this forum or on facebook or twitter? It's free and it only takes a few seconds. From the original base SAS about 20 000 players today remained a mere thousand. We are here because we like the SAS, so in return wouldn't hurt for a little respect.
    Totally agree with you!
    Gentlemen, answer us, please.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy70000
    replied
    Hey, gentlemen of the NK,

why don't you at least answered on this forum or on facebook or twitter? It's free and it only takes a few seconds. From the original base SAS about 20 000 players today remained a mere thousand. We are here because we like the SAS, so in return wouldn't hurt for a little respect.

Leave a comment:

• Trollzerker
    replied
    How about fixing these server problems?
    http://prntscr.com/hxi53v

Leave a comment:

• pennylemon
    replied
    Yep, Heading swiftly into the evening of day 2, Still not able to access any multi-player game. I can, however, play single player rounds. Strangely there is a single player listed in the Event - Bloater Rampage Leaderboard

Leave a comment:

• Trollzerker
    replied
    Every single thing is messed up and can not even get in a single player mode.
    http://prntscr.com/hx8jmh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X