Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a few Ice runs yesterday, and every time I somehow got outside of the truck. It would still pull me along, but I could (slowly) move in whatever direction I wanted. The game knew I was outside of the truck as well, because zombies were all over me. Then, the game would randomly flash, and eventually I would be back in the truck. I kind of liked that one though, made it more interesting...

Comment

10 runs but no gamebreaking bugs... but lots of cash

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyandJack View Post
        10 runs but no gamebreaking bugs... but lots of cash
        Yeah, the cash is awesome, it's almost as if NK finally gave in, and gave the sav dev/necro nm bosses their correct cash drops back
        nah, not really, but still, it's nice to earn something again, NK is so boring when it's almost not worth the trouble, but this makes it better by far

Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Clothier View Post
          I did a few Ice runs yesterday, and every time I somehow got outside of the truck. It would still pull me along, but I could (slowly) move in whatever direction I wanted. The game knew I was outside of the truck as well, because zombies were all over me. Then, the game would randomly flash, and eventually I would be back in the truck. I kind of liked that one though, made it more interesting...
          That is happening all the time for I don't know how many months now. It is not much of a problem though as you get teleported back to the truck after a while every time and reach the end of the drive and the boss place. If you don't want it to happen, you must be cautious with how you move while on the truck. When you reach the walls of the truck lorry trailer, stop clicking further in the direction of the ice. That digital barrier between the wall of the lorry trailer and the ice is bugged, so you can kind of move through it, if you continue moving in that direction and therefore leave the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
            Is this a temporary thing like the 5x alloy for meltdown? or is it a permanent ice station cash boost?
            Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
            Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
            President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
            "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Who knows, lettuce wait and see - but enjoy it while it lasts (I'm getting level 15 aug rewards for my assault today )
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

ign awesomeface3012 i was in a lobby where i got a glitch
                this video sums it up www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCo6ip8DEcc

Comment

Originally posted by Sublight View Post
                  Is this a temporary thing like the 5x alloy for meltdown? or is it a permanent ice station cash boost?
                  Honestly think it should stay that way. Literally no one plays Ice Station unless the other x2 maps are VIP and PO with bugged rewards, and I doubt NK would choose this three maps together, but if they did it would be very unlikely anyways, and if it did happen it'd only happen once. The map takes nearly twice as long as other Nightmare maps.
                  Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                  Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                  There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
                  HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Na verdade, a mais de 4 meses que, eu não consigo nem abrir o mapa para jogar, quando abre, o jogo "congela" no meio da partida, sendo impossivel jogar neste mapa. Nenhum Administrador, corrigiu esse problema no mapa. E sim, eu uso o "Maxthon" para jogar SAS4, o "Google Chrome", tem o mesmo problema.

Translation:
                    In fact, more than 4 months, I can not even open the map to play, when you open the game "freezes" in the middle of the match, being impossible to play this map. No Director, corrected this issue on the map. And yes, I use "Maxthon" to play SAS4, the "Google Chrome" has the same problem.

Comment

are you happy that I'm at least putting this in the right place

anywho, another bug cause by lag, what happened to the avalanche?

Comment

Button "Store" doesn't work at the moment.

Comment

Can you please stop using RNG to determine boss spawns please, this is getting absurd... wasting so much time just to get my ##s handed to me cause my laptop cant handle a storm of berserk regurger packs...

Comment

Nightmarish Savage Necrosis Elite in VIP when the combined teamlevel was only 279 instead of 396+. The first boss after opening the rooms was a regular Nightmarish Savage Devastator.

Spoiler:

Comment

Bio bomb causes cryo turrets to not work

Comment

On the surface, this looks like a completely normal mission summary:

Except for one thing... I am in second place.

Why is that a problem? Because in the game I did not die. The player shown as #1 actually died first, ironically, and had already left when the game ended.

So yea... game seems to have some misunderstanding of what the 'last' man standing refers to.
                                BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/40. SAS 4 total lvl: 1150ish. TK levels: 55/55. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#5528

Comment

Working...
                                X