Clear All

• Trinity1
    replied
    Thank you for the video! Really help me though

Leave a comment:

• Awesomepointshunter
    replied
    *update*
    I was very laggy with Firefox 63, I'm using Firefox ESR (extended support release) now. "The new super-fast Firefox, with features for IT professionals to configure and deploy Firefox in their organization." What this means basically is, it is Firefox 64, but you can use an old Flash version with it, so no more lag at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• gregmo
    replied
    With your return to the playing public, average waiting times to fill a lobby will hopefully be reduced from one hour to 57 minutes.

Just beware, Firefox has a habit of freezing your keyboard input from time to time, usually when a DM boss is on you (of course).Just switch tabs and return and it will work again.

Leave a comment:

• Awesomepointshunter
    replied
    Firefox version 63.0
    Adobe Flash Player 29 NPAPI

SAS4 is working, thanks gregmo

PS: Someone else recommended to use a browser called maxthon, I didn't try that, but maybe it will be useful for some people.

Leave a comment:

• gregmo
    replied
    I had the same issue recently, I think the problem was with Firefox. So now it's working with Flash 29 NPAPI on a past version of Firefox. Uninstall Firefox and search for a previous version and it should work. You will need to make sure that Firefox settings stop it from auto-updating.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Awesomepointshunter
    replied
    ... I found the NPAPI file, searched "firefox flash player 29 NPAPI" on Google.
    Got flash now on Firefox, but SAS4 doesn't work there either. Also tried Version 28, doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Awesomepointshunter
    replied
    I played SAS4 on Firefox until 2 weeks ago, then it suddenly stopped working (an update or something), even though I still had Flash version 28.
    After the fixing video, SAS4 works again, but only on Google Chrome on Kongregate, not on NK.
    Right now, on Chrome I now have Flash version 29, on Firefox no Flash Player.
    - Why doesn't it work on NK?
    - Else; how do I get Flash version 29 on Firefox? Some people here said I need the programm "Adobe Flash Player 29 NPAPI" (instead of PPAPI, which is for chrome), where can I find that?

Leave a comment:

• Gustuxas
    replied
    Originally posted by gregmo View Post
    Yeah, it's not the same on Steam or mobile. Try installing an earlier version of Firefox, with Flash 29 NPAPI, that worked for me. For about a week the game was not loading for me and it took me a while to figure our the issue was with browser. Older version of Firefox worked.
    It actually worked. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• gregmo
    replied
    Yeah, it's not the same on Steam or mobile. Try installing an earlier version of Firefox, with Flash 29 NPAPI, that worked for me. For about a week the game was not loading for me and it took me a while to figure our the issue was with browser. Older version of Firefox worked.

Leave a comment:

• Gustuxas
    replied
    Originally posted by RudiAntoni View Post
    If your objective is to play the game independent of platforms, you can play through the Steam version or mobile version, it's available on Google Play and App Store.
    About browser playing: I wasn't able to make this Flash downgrade work for me, so I'll keep playing the Steam version.
    I've been playing the steam version for a few days now, but it's not the same as the browser version. A few maps are missing and I just don't like the overall look of the menu screen. Kinda sad that they're not updating the game anymore. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Leave a comment:

• RudiAntoni
    replied
    Originally posted by Gustuxas View Post
    The game doesn't seem to be working on firefox for me, although it says that it's running on flash v.29. Does any of you guys have a solution for this or is the game completely dead? I'm using Windows 10 btw. And yes, I know It's late 2018, but I really like this game
    If your objective is to play the game independent of platforms, you can play through the Steam version or mobile version, it's available on Google Play and App Store.
    About browser playing: I wasn't able to make this Flash downgrade work for me, so I'll keep playing the Steam version.

Leave a comment:

• Gustuxas
    replied
    The game doesn't seem to be working on firefox for me, although it says that it's running on flash v.29. Does any of you guys have a solution for this or is the game completely dead? I'm using Windows 10 btw. And yes, I know It's late 2018, but I really like this game

Leave a comment:

• RudiAntoni
    replied
    Well, today was the first time I tried to downgrade my Flash to version 29 to play the old (better) version in the web browser but I wasn't able to play then I gave up. So I'll keep playing the Steam version...

Leave a comment:

• gregmo
    replied
    Is anyone having issues loading today? I have Flash 29 and have been playing all along but today it does not load for me. The load bar does not even start. Wondering if it's a game issue or something with my setup.

Leave a comment:

• sector1234
    replied
    watched the vid and my sas4 still wont work. does this game still work at all anymore?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X