X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregmo
    replied
    It was exciting to see it available on Chrome again but any multiplayer games were laggy AF. A NM game was like was like apoc late game with 4 players Hopefully it's up again soon and lags less.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    I thought at first that with everything back to normal including the buggyness of the melt event not working for everyone in a single game, that the game was back just with more impossible to play with lag, but nope, flash 30 isn't working again. Just loaded up chrome which has v30, and it's stuck on the loading bar.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    It may be playable in v30 again, but it is tons more laggy now. I'm still playing on v26 on firefox, cause that lag on v30 is absurd.

Leave a comment:

• Orlando Neto
    replied
    Guys, good news. the team staff has already corrected the compatibility issue, at least for me the game now run at 100% even using "old browsers". However, it still shows that message that says "the game is in maintenance to solve compatibility with Flash Player." When you remove this message, then this topic will be solved so you can lock here if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Orlando Neto
    replied
    We are on July 2, but the problem of outdated still continues.

Leave a comment:

• Dragan971
    replied
    When the video says we need WinRAR does that mean we just need a zip tool. Would WinZip work, I ask because it is a free tool and I do not really need a zip tool for any other reason than this.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Yeah, I think Microsoft gave everyone Windows 10 for free purely to get everyone off Internet Explorer
    Edge looks like an OK browser though.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Although Internet Explorer is an alright browser, it is not good for flash games, cause it just randomly crashes for no reason all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Windows 7 should be in the same boat, you just need to have Flash 29. Opera and Chrome (basically the same) auto update Flash so it'll be easier to install Flash 29 for Firefox (best to use your non-main browser)

Leave a comment:

• Dragan971
    replied
    Are there any web browsers still able to play the game on windows 7? I tried slimjet on windows 10 and it was still able to play the game but since it was on a laptop the game or rather the plug-in crashed. Someone told me that opera is still able to play it, is this true? I only have IE, chrome and avast safe browser loaded on my desktop at the moment, but if anyone can suggest a good one that can still play the game (on windows 7, don't know if that makes a difference or not) I would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    The change in Flash broke it, but the change was to cover a security issue so it wasn't a mistake or something they'll be changing back. So we have to change the game.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Well you've barely touched the game in over a year, so I can understand why.

Although I thought the problem with flash and not the game, so shouldn't we wait for the next flash update?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    We don't have an time frame yet, sorry

Leave a comment:

• Dragan971
    replied
    Does anyone have any idea how much longer it is going to take for this issue to be fixed. Not trying to rush NK or anything just would like a heads up.

Leave a comment:

• datobeng
    replied
    I went "cold turkey" and in a moment of weakness I downloaded STEAM, but when it prompted me to create an account I found the strength to say no, and I deleted the app.
    " downgrade" just doesn't sound right to me.I hope the experts will eventually come up with a solution.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X