Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the video says we need WinRAR does that mean we just need a zip tool. Would WinZip work, I ask because it is a free tool and I do not really need a zip tool for any other reason than this.

Comment

We are on July 2, but the problem of outdated still continues.

Comment

Guys, good news. the team staff has already corrected the compatibility issue, at least for me the game now run at 100% even using "old browsers". However, it still shows that message that says "the game is in maintenance to solve compatibility with Flash Player." When you remove this message, then this topic will be solved so you can lock here if you wish.

Comment

It may be playable in v30 again, but it is tons more laggy now. I'm still playing on v26 on firefox, cause that lag on v30 is absurd.
          Originally posted by ZX840
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
          1000 in half a year
          if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
          My Youtube Channel

Comment

I thought at first that with everything back to normal including the buggyness of the melt event not working for everyone in a single game, that the game was back just with more impossible to play with lag, but nope, flash 30 isn't working again. Just loaded up chrome which has v30, and it's stuck on the loading bar.
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
            1000 in half a year
            My Youtube Channel

Comment

It was exciting to see it available on Chrome again but any multiplayer games were laggy AF. A NM game was like was like apoc late game with 4 players Hopefully it's up again soon and lags less.

Comment

I was surprised that since yesterday, the SAS4 version has returned the previous version and, incompatible with Flash Player version 30, again. I even wanted to try to download the old version to my browser, but I do not think I can for these following browsers...

"These instructions are NOT applicable to Flash Player included with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer in Windows 8 and later or with Google Chrome on all supported operating systems. Visit the Flash Player Help page for instructions on how to enable (or disable Flash Player across multiple browsers."

If I knew of this trick, I would not abandon the progress in Tower Keepers that I was in, in the catacombs or in the PVP of Assault the Tower, although currently I try to all resources in, defeat the last phase "CAZZO level "Temple of Terror" in the "level hard".

Comment

I'm currently using flash version 29 and i have a pretty nice PC, so no big issues in terms of lag, except in extreme situations, apoc waves 30+ or VS 4 man team with shredders and full leveled adrenaline.

In my experience firefox does better in the long play but when the game starts freezing from lag you sometimes lose control of you char (input lag). Has anyone tested older versions of flash 29 to see any better improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Syllador View Post
                    In my experience firefox does better in the long play but when the game starts freezing from lag you sometimes lose control of you char (input lag). Has anyone tested older versions of flash 29 to see any better improvement?
                    Input lag huh, I was wondering what that was. I have version 26 as it never updated, and I get that, although I get in after a short period probably cause my OP for 2015 laptop can't take the lag anymore, so any time I use semis in nm it just does that. V26 is alright, it works, but it's just as laggy as any other.
                    However V30 is on my chrome and does work, but is tons more laggy than firefox with v26, it's really annoying cause I can't multiwindow play anymore to play nm with both accounts without losing most games. I would use either account on either browser to reduce the lag and reduce the desync chances, but yeah.

1000 in half a year
                    My Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

Input lag huh, I was wondering what that was.
                      Uhm yeah... How can i explain this. So, let's say you play in Firefox and you're in the boss room in pods in solo nm lv 400 and you never refreshed your game even after apoc, BOOM you shoot the boss pod down, everything breaks, and then the game has like 1-3 fps for quite sometime.
                      During that lag you press forward then backward then shoot, it's only an example, on the screen everything is semifrozen (1-3 fps). So, when the fps starts increasing your character does the following inputs mentioned above without you even touching anything. I've seen this in all NPAPI flash versions except for PPAPI-pepflash which chrome uses.

I hope i clarified that well enough for you.

Comment

Yeah, kinda already knew how it worked, experienced enough nm losses to know that, just didn't know what it was called.

Originally posted by Syllador View Post
                        ...and then the game has like 1-3 fps for quite sometime.
                        Or your laptop was as good as mine was back in 2015 and is now trash and does that exact same thing there on the first game on pretty much EVERY map.

1000 in half a year
                        My Youtube Channel

Comment

Hey its been almost 2 months since the last check on a no release date for an update to fix SAS 4 for web, or an update to the steam version to get alloy and championships to fix this, has there been any new developments?

Comment

Alright, I'm not trying to be impatient but it's been quite a while since Sas 4 has worked for me and it's kinda annoying. So... my only question is does anyone know around how long it will take to be fixed?

Comment

Funny how there's more information on the Kongregate forum.

https://www.kongregate.com/forums/26...723236-so-kiwi

"Sam (Ninja Kiwi Ltd)

Jul 23, 11:15 WEST

Nope, it's definitely not a fix, just a temporary solution. Unfortunately, we're still a very small team here so need to divide our time carefully. Since SAS is older and has lower player numbers, it is less of a priority just now, but we still have a dev working on what isn't a simple fix!

Regards,

Sam
                              Ninja Kiwi"

Maybe the one developer working on it knows how long it will take. It's an older post but I guess the one developer is still working on it.

Comment

It only has a lower player number now cause of the fact that updates were ceased two years ago and the flash update, otherwise it would probably still have as many players playing it...

1000 in half a year
                                My Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X