This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important: How to fix sas 4 after flash update

After recent flash update SAS 4 no longer loads. Ninja Kiwi has not fixed this yet, but no worries! Your nightmare tickets will not be lonely!
    Ansel and Gillero made a video showcasing the SAS 4 fix. You can find it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnDGqI2uawk

I just switched from Chorme to Firefox, works fine on there.
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      I just switched from Chorme to Firefox, works fine on there.
      Weird, for me I still had to downgrade to flash ver. 29 to get it to work.

Comment

Well I usually don't allow my flash player to update without it asking me first, although the other day when this was ongoing, when I was talking to some players in discord, it just randomly updated my flash to 30 when the whole day and day before it was at 29 for me on Chrome. It didn't ask, it just happened between a reload of a tab when I was self boosting into nm. Really annoying, but I tried with Firefox and it was fine.
        I just had a look though, turns out I can there cause it hasn't been updated for a while and is stuck on version 26 atm.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

@PB2StormForce
          Specific Post for that problem exists already much longer than yours so it would have been better post there instead of making a new topic so that informations are at 1 place and not splitted:

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...s-not-loading/

Comment

thanks for the vid

Comment

I went "cold turkey" and in a moment of weakness I downloaded STEAM, but when it prompted me to create an account I found the strength to say no, and I deleted the app.
              " downgrade" just doesn't sound right to me.I hope the experts will eventually come up with a solution.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea how much longer it is going to take for this issue to be fixed. Not trying to rush NK or anything just would like a heads up.

Comment

We don't have an time frame yet, sorry

Comment

Well you've barely touched the game in over a year, so I can understand why.

Although I thought the problem with flash and not the game, so shouldn't we wait for the next flash update?

Comment

The change in Flash broke it, but the change was to cover a security issue so it wasn't a mistake or something they'll be changing back. So we have to change the game.

Comment

Are there any web browsers still able to play the game on windows 7? I tried slimjet on windows 10 and it was still able to play the game but since it was on a laptop the game or rather the plug-in crashed. Someone told me that opera is still able to play it, is this true? I only have IE, chrome and avast safe browser loaded on my desktop at the moment, but if anyone can suggest a good one that can still play the game (on windows 7, don't know if that makes a difference or not) I would appreciate it.

Comment

Windows 7 should be in the same boat, you just need to have Flash 29. Opera and Chrome (basically the same) auto update Flash so it'll be easier to install Flash 29 for Firefox (best to use your non-main browser)

Comment

Although Internet Explorer is an alright browser, it is not good for flash games, cause it just randomly crashes for no reason all the time.

Comment

Yeah, I think Microsoft gave everyone Windows 10 for free purely to get everyone off Internet Explorer
                              Edge looks like an OK browser though.

Comment

Working...
                              X