No best at all..just depends how you want to be build

Leave a comment:

• crazywhiteman418
    replied
    Alloy is Flash only crafting.

Leave a comment:

• CrackyMcSmoke
    replied
    What is this alloy you speak of? I just started up recently found on mobile and steam but have yet to see this.

Leave a comment:

• pappenreiter
    replied
    Originally posted by gregmo View Post
    Black Titan all the way, even with movement penalty. Big damage bonus makes it worth it. Expensive to craft though. I had close to 1m alloy and was going to craft when a clean 10** fell out of a black box and straight onto my head. Love it when such things happen in this game.
    You should never craft Armor thats one of the biggest Alloy Wastes in the game as before things like Weapons and then cores for those weapon would be crafted and even then when you dont need any alloy anymore for your weapons you should then still rather craft cores for black Armor Parts but of course only the very good black armors and weapons should be cored and only when Black Level 7 or higher.

Leave a comment:

• gregmo
    replied
    Black Titan all the way, even with movement penalty. Big damage bonus makes it worth it. Expensive to craft though. I had close to 1m alloy and was going to craft when a clean 10** fell out of a black box and straight onto my head. Love it when such things happen in this game.
    Last edited by gregmo; 09-08-18, 01:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pappenreiter
    replied
    Red/Black Titan Helmet is the only option on any character and build even on speed builds and medics except multiplayer medic builds that are rather for support than damage with the only exception for all builds maybe Virus Samples as the damage difference between Titan and Dragonfly (10%) matters much more than the speed difference (9%) but most experienced players know that anyway.

Forget all other helmets as:
    -Defense dont matters on Helmets actually as they should always get Smart Target and most give Target Assist or on Medics Revitalising or some Heavies Body Fueling as 2nd augment so no defensive augments.
    -Reload cap prevents that any weapon ahs its reload reduced by more than 80% so that reload bonus from medussa helmet is never worth it so that even Graphene would be better and all other helmets are even worse.

EDIT:
    Use DPS and Armor Calculator here always too:
    http://topper64.co.uk/nk/sas4/
    Last edited by pappenreiter; 18-07-18, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Novajan
    replied
    No best at all..just depends how you want to be build

Leave a comment:

• crazywhiteman418
    replied
    Titan is end game for all Heavy Builds, and most Assault builds.

If you're a heavy gear heavy, the weight penalty is negated for Titan. And 15% damage boost is a lot if you're doing base 200-250k (3100, Proposition, Trident) to 400k dps (M1k). Add HTL and Crit boosts, this goes even higher. If you're not in Titan, you're giving up probably 50k dps at end game.

The only assault build that wouldn't go Titan is a Virus Samples assault, which should use Dragonfly.

Medic is questionable.....I prefer dragonfly because damage isn't quite as critical, and its nice to be faster.

Sure medusa helm is ok, but I wouldn't call it end game in any build. Toxic is probably the easiest to get to 99, and there are better ways to get it than with the helm. In all honesty in end game, you want to use 3 aug slots on helm for boosters (crit, damage boost, body fueling).

Leave a comment:

• SuperMonkey702157
    started a topic Best helmet to use.

Best helmet to use.

Most would say the Titan helmet is the top helmet because of the 30% increase in damage that can be added to a weapon,but that is only the case if a augment slot is Free. If not the Titan helm only garners 15%.extra damage. Also, although it does have a high physical resistance. all of the higher tier armors also have high physical resistance.The only high end armor with high toxic resistance is the Medusa set. The odds of finding a Medusa to match the Titan is low. Another drawback of the Titan helm is the 5% weight penalty.
    A far better Helm is the Medusa The high Toxic resistance matches well with any of the higher tier armors. all of which have higher physical resistances. so the chances of finding a Physical armor is greater than a Medusa. And Unlike the Titan helm, it carries no weight penalty. The Titan helm bears a 5% weight penalty.
    But the factor that makes the Medusa the top helmet in the game, is one that most players dont know about or have forgotten .Its Reload bonus.. Even the standard Medusa grants a hefty 6% reload bonus , which is equivalent to 4 skill points. For a low level player, thats a great advantage. The Black, even the Red Medusa grants a 9% increase in reload speed., that is equivalent to all the reload masteries total. Or the same as 6 Skill points. The Red, BLACK medusa helmet can save a player 6 Skill points in reload.
    Again, the Titan helmet does not automatically garner 30% more damage, Only 15%. the Extra 15% only comes into play if a Augment slot for Target assiat is available. if ANY helmet can use a Augment slot for target assiat, the Titan ONLY adds a additional 15% , not 30%. If a player augments their armors efficiently, their helmet should have 2, not 1 Augment slots not used for resistance.
    Ex. my ,medusa helm has Target Assist AND Body fueling. In the End, the Titan Helm can be a liability. The 5% weight penalty, Low toxic, High Physical Res.. the chances of finding a sole Medusa armor is NOT enough of a loss just to gain 15% more in damage. A special note to Heavy Class players.. Just 1 Skill point in Hold the Line will Increase your weapons damage by 30%. so the Medusa is by far a better helmet, Esp. for Heavies.In short that 9% Reload bonus..6 Skill point. all the reload masteries.
Working...
X