This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a bug?

For the last two days in a row, and during daily rewards "missions" my second character in the row gets different rewards than the other two.
    Exactly speaking he gets tommorows rewards. What kind of a bug that might be?

If you don't 'win' at least 1 game per day on each of your characters, whichever characters you did not get the rewards on will reset the daily reward counter to 1. If this is what has happened and you started one of your characters a day before or after then yes, the rewards will be different, not a bug.
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Maybe its a bug

Comment

Working...
      X