10*** Black Trailblazer 3rd augment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10*** Black Trailblazer 3rd augment?

Hi. I used Deadly and Adaptive but I am unsure of the third augment as I never used this pistol before. Closest I have used is a CM Jupiter.
    What would you suggest please?

Anticipated thanks.

I believe the logical choice is piercing.
    You could also go with cap, but as a 4th augment if you plan on maxing it.
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

Pierce if you want eternal lag, cap if you want to be able to shoot without having to reload every second..
      Dark Halo

Comment

Hi bro, you can use enlargement as a 3th perk on your trailblazer.

Comment

Originally posted by pmstalker View Post
          Hi bro, you can use enlargement as a 3th perk on your trailblazer.
          That's a really unwise choice, as it barely increases the range that the arcs will jump around. Enlarged is better for the guns with large radius', otherwise you're pretty much wasting the augment.
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
          1000 in half a year
          My Youtube Channel

Comment

If Assault, Capacity. If Heavy, Biosynthesis. If Medic, Piercing.

As an Assault, using Capacity would be best to keep a constant stream going. You wouldn't need piercing because with Adrenaline you'd be shooting fast enough to negate the "need" for more pierce.

As for Heavies, I'm going to have to side with Biosynthesis. Why? Most heavies are played as "Tanks", but that defense only goes so far. This is where Biosynthesis comes in: Especially when paired with Hold The Line, the increased damage will be perfect for getting zombies killed, resulting in more HP regenerated. Not only does HTL increase damage, but also increases pierce, which negates the need for pierce as an augment.

Now we bring the Medic: Medkit negates the need for biosynthesis, so throw that out. NOW is where I would recommend piercing.

Why? Here's the thing: A medic cannot increase his pierce nor damage with the aid of a second skill, so they will need to use the piercing perk to keep zombies off of them. I would recommend the best use of Trailblazer with Medic would be to get a nice group of zombies, throw a nice biocleanse bomb, and watch as your enemies disappear into a nice pile of dead bodies.
            Last edited by Scootaloo; 23-12-17, 07:19 AM. Reason: Added reasons
            AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

I say Capacity in all instances. In all likelihood, piercing gets wasted due to lack of zombies around. In places you would see that many, you should use a diff weapon.

With an assault and heavy, you have piercing additives (KS and HTL) and its just nice to be able to shoot longer.

And medics is because your pierces are wasted.

Bio doesn't really work in the places you'd need it, due to the very short clip size.

I do have pierce on my heavy Blazer, but that's a 4 aug gun with 6 base cores. Lets just say ammo recoveries are really easy now. I did use it in apoc once, but it through off my timing of when the boss would come. It's passable, but makes switching weps more complicated (going from mobbing 3100 to bossing m1k)

Comment

For Trailblazers. Adaptive is NOT necessary because of the Arcing. The Arcing basically negates any of the Resistance. And to increae the Arcing, Pierce is a Great choice even for Heavies with 25 HTL..increases Pierce. For a Heavy..Damage,Capacity, Biosynthesis. For the 4th, i would place Pierce. . My Heavy has a Black trailblazer with those augments. with 25 HTL. The Arcing and Damage is brutal,. Just 2 rds. will send arcs around the whole page, killing everything on it. A great weapon, a Fun weapon esp. Solo Self boosted matches.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMonkey702157 View Post
                  The Arcing basically negates any of the Resistance.
                  No it doesn't, it just seems that way cause there's multiple arcs hitting the resistant targets - like I explained in the other topic. The more arcs you have, the more a single zombie can be hit leading to the fact that no, the gun doesn't necessarily need adaptive, but it's only cause the amount of arcs are adding up to what would be the standard hit damage if there was no energy resistance at all.

1000 in half a year
                  My Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

No it doesn't, it just seems that way cause there's multiple arcs hitting the resistant targets - like I explained in the other topic. The more arcs you have, the more a single zombie can be hit leading to the fact that no, the gun doesn't necessarily need adaptive, but it's only cause the amount of arcs are adding up to what would be the standard hit damage if there was no energy resistance at all.
                    It takes MORE ammo to kill 1 Bloater than 5. Thats why when I use my trailblazer. I group as many zombies as I can. Ex. It takes MORE bullets to kill I Energy resistant Zombie than it takes to kill 5. Thats why I would rather face 10 Energy resistance Bloaters than 1. because of the arcing. Sure the damage increases due to the arcing, but the resistance is ls negated due to the fact the zombies are killed faster.. I dont know or understand the game mechanics. Im going solely from Play and observation.
                    The Majority of NM i play are solo and with only my trailblazer.
                    Edit: Then why does it take more ammo to kill a single Bloater than 5 bloaters grouped together.?And the effect of Arcing is greater when I activate the HTL. i always thought it was due to the increased Pierce. Which increases Arcing therefore cancelling the Resistance.
                    Last edited by SuperMonkey702157; 31-03-18, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Because arcing works like crit, it sometimes arcs, and sometimes doesn't

1000 in half a year
                      My Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                      X