Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZ way to win a diamond in championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by CJK1 View Post

    Super easy?!! Lol ! Ansel give yourself some credit.. you happen to be a very very good player!
    I have no problem playing with you or some of the other previous CS winners who never leave a VS lobby or show any poor behavior.
    I have no issue with the VS dominated by a few players all using Shredders either ( I gave in and use one now)
    The issue is the behavior of some of the 100lvl "badge hunters" .. we ALL know who they are. Displaying, poor etiquette and rudeness all to get a friggin badge.
    The CS has become less about skill and more about exploitation and time on hand.
    Something is wrong when the 3 best players (IMO and opinion of many) Jimmy70000, Golem and Daniel8729 have no Diamond badges...
    What do you mean "badge hunters"??
    Jimmy and Golem both have diamond badges, and I believe Daniel was given a good chance to win diamond as well during a CS in 2016 (he was in 4th place and could have passed the player in 3rd without much trouble) but he did not seem to take this opportunity.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CJK1 View Post

      Super easy?!! Lol ! Ansel give yourself some credit.. you happen to be a very very good player!
      I have no problem playing with you or some of the other previous CS winners who never leave a VS lobby or show any poor behavior.
      I have no issue with the VS dominated by a few players all using Shredders either ( I gave in and use one now)
      The issue is the behavior of some of the 100lvl "badge hunters" .. we ALL know who they are. Displaying, poor etiquette and rudeness all to get a friggin badge.
      The CS has become less about skill and more about exploitation and time on hand.
      Something is wrong when the 3 best players (IMO and opinion of many) Jimmy70000, Golem and Daniel8729 have no Diamond badges...
      Yeah that was a bit sarcasm lol. I had to do it. I remember once back in the day i was talking with TwT and we agree that sas isnt a hard game. Ofc it isnt a hard game but what i see is most of ppl seems to make sas hard for themselves (bad builds + wasting cores etc). Sas only became easy when you understand what is required to do good in apocs and vs. Like armor and weapons, including the rigth augs and the set of skills. I know Im not the best sas player at all, ik im good like i can do well in apocs and since my apoc char isnt finish but i have the clear idea so. As for vs i have to test more things to do better still...thats of the topic almost.
      I agree with you we have some good sas players that doent have diamonds, and imo Daniel is the top example on that list.

      As for yesterday apocs that Jimmy mentioned well...out of a CS is really hard to have a clear vision... publics apocs have the issues we all know, like some ppl that doesnt help and worse they game play just makes the apoc longer. Also there are ppl like me in the non cs apoc days testing some news things like you saw in our duo apoc. Now is it easy to get 8k apocs, well its and it isnt, to get 8k some variables influence it, for me if i was using my normal build would be easyer to get 2k apocs for sure, but mostly depends on the partner imo. Not that i need a relaiable partner to manage to 2k but a good partner for sure helps to increasse a lot te chance to. And well out of cs i do like to do some public duos so partners are random but eventualy depending the circunstances i give up at 800 or less like i did in one apoc pods (dm necro+dm bloaters all arround and a delaier partner...)

      To sum up all, most players that grind diamonds in CS this days can do 8k appocs during cs without needing too much grinding (i would say top 5 apocs but idk that was my case when i used to go for cs). The event that will define cs winner will be vs wich is a shame since its the event that most ppl dont like. So is it easy to win a CS, yes and no lol, one thing is sure you need some time to have whats required: cores, armor and weapons, to go for it. Once you have them cs diamond starts to look more achivable...(not easy tho)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by mopping View Post

        What do you mean "badge hunters"??
        Jimmy and Golem both have diamond badges, and I believe Daniel was given a good chance to win diamond as well during a CS in 2016 (he was in 4th place and could have passed the player in 3rd without much trouble) but he did not seem to take this opportunity.
        I mean top badge (1st place) when referring to Jimmy, Golem and Daniel.
        You are also an extremely very good player, same w Ansel, GDJxxx(?) DavidArx.. much respect given and I enjoy playing w u, but some guys have that " do whatever it takes mentality to win.. especially (beyond reasonable) lobby chasing

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by CJK1 View Post

          I mean top badge (1st place) when referring to Jimmy, Golem and Daniel.
          You are also an extremely very good player, same w Ansel, GDJxxx(?) DavidArx.. much respect given and I enjoy playing w u, but some guys have that " do whatever it takes mentality to win.. especially (beyond reasonable) lobby chasing
          I guess you'll find it funny that all the 3 you mentioned are using boosts
          Dark Halo

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post

            I guess you'll find it funny that all the 3 you mentioned are using boosts
            I still see no problem in using boosting to vs, specialy because lobby issues already mentioned here. But going in that direction the best vs players (the ones i played with only) are mop, gjd and cwm. These 3 are the ones i hardly or never won a vs game. They dont need any kind of vs boost to be on the top, but we know some of them use boosts just to make it less time consuming (again the vs full lobby problem). Now for apocs we all know some diamonds cant do 8k easy or even worse some cs diamonds couldnt even manage to get a descent score in apocs if not carried. In my opinion except from Daniel wich i never apoc with CJK1 nailed preaty much well players wich can do very well in apocs.... Does that make some of the diamonds who cant do very well in apocs not worth the medal, i dont think so. Like i already said one of sas aspects is partnership. Now if you are reading this and dont have a good apoc partner i sugest you to join some discord sas channel, be nice (ignore some pll also) and ask for help from top players you migth get surprised....

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ansel View Post

              I still see no problem in using boosting to vs, specialy because lobby issues already mentioned here. But going in that direction the best vs players (the ones i played with only) are mop, gjd and cwm. These 3 are the ones i hardly or never won a vs game. They dont need any kind of vs boost to be on the top, but we know some of them use boosts just to make it less time consuming (again the vs full lobby problem)...
              That's basically my point Ansel. Boosting out of frustration is one thing, but Boosting out of strategy and lobby manipulation is another. I know perfectly well, when playing VS if you, GJD, Mopping and some others are in the lobby I cannot win, but I would never leave. I figure, man up, take my lumps. Besides only way to improve and learn is by playing with others. There are 3 players that I refuse to play with who annoy me but I'll play against everyone else regardless of skill, gear or rank. I can understand someone only looking for a 4 player lobby IF going for top 3 place, other than that any 3 player lobby good enough.

              Players leaving a VS lobby from fear is sad, but players that leave looking for friends, etc..as part of their strategy is downright ridiculous. "Lobby Chasers" make getting in 20 games a marathon.
              I've even seen players ask others to boost the game and leave when the game starts. Like WTH!!??

              No problem with lobby chasing in Apoc as it's a team event and such a waste of time with the wrong partner (just wish players would be less rude in the lobby - leaving if politely asked OR not asking rudely for 3rd or 4th to leave)

              With so many 100lvls these days, the best players (Diamond badge winners) need/should set/maintain the "house" rules of proper game play. IMO

              Comment


              • #37
                As it is time that the next championship is coming around soon, that websites owner riverofking added more practically useful contents, rather than cheating/exploiting informations.
                He is now working on a SAS4 character calculator.
                It will help you to build better characters.
                (provisional version) http://sas4-ezwaytowinadiamondinfo.i...wep-arm-skill/
                For example this is my character on it - https://imgur.com/ekWGp92
                Last edited by kingofriver; 17-09-17, 05:27 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X