EZ way to win a diamond in championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mopping View Post
    -many players (including myself) used to play virus without shredder (i used hiks 3100 on a heavy class) and played public games. then several people started using shredders and myself (as well as a few others) had to use it as well to compete with them.

-I dont see a reason to play 3-4 player apoc, theres no additional challenge to having more zombies when the extra lag makes them move slower. also it takes like twice as long to complete a game. I think its rather unhealthy to sit in front of ur computer 1 and a half or even 2 hours straight.

-Apoc strategies i find rather self explanatory, but yes there are of course many subtle tricks that your survival may depend on that few people share (or know of).

-Yes i agree a diamond badge doesnt necessarily indicate a player is good in 2017

-Idk about others, but Ive played apoc with public ppl quite a number of times and made 2000 points without dying. Heres an example: https://prnt.sc/e8t0z0

anyways i dont disagree with you i think u definitely have a point, but just saying not everyone who are competing in CS these days is as you describe.
    -- I have nothing against the shredder, I have two and I can at any time use, but the game with shredder is downright built for lag. So I remember that I never beat (u) and if I had the chance to win, so you left the game (quite understand, why waste time, when for the second place there are no good points). However, my point is simple, thanks to the shredder and the subsequent lag even average players are competitive. However, I recognize that I'm probably one of the few who voluntarily surrendered to the Shredder

-- this is certainly not the reason for the APOC with 3-4 players, myself I've been avoiding it, but if someone argues that APOC is easy, so 3-4 players definitely not

-- due to the past, when I was part of the Discord, the CS top ranked almost regularly shunned a random public lobby. Also here I think that outside of the super exceptions (maybe you and a couple of OP heavy chars), all prefer pm APOCs. And another point, how many of your APOCs ended thanks to the DCs? In my experience, where probably 95% of games is public, it is roughly a 15% chance of DCs. This is another point, why CS is not so easy. Especially if for four perfect games (in public) I have only 6 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post

-- I have nothing against the shredder, I have two and I can at any time use, but the game with shredder is downright built for lag. So I remember that I never beat (u) and if I had the chance to win, so you left the game (quite understand, why waste time, when for the second place there are no good points). However, my point is simple, thanks to the shredder and the subsequent lag even average players are competitive. However, I recognize that I'm probably one of the few who voluntarily surrendered to the Shredder

-- this is certainly not the reason for the APOC with 3-4 players, myself I've been avoiding it, but if someone argues that APOC is easy, so 3-4 players definitely not

-- due to the past, when I was part of the Discord, the CS top ranked almost regularly shunned a random public lobby. Also here I think that outside of the super exceptions (maybe you and a couple of OP heavy chars), all prefer pm APOCs. And another point, how many of your APOCs ended thanks to the DCs? In my experience, where probably 95% of games is public, it is roughly a 15% chance of DCs. This is another point, why CS is not so easy. Especially if for four perfect games (in public) I have only 6 hours
      -i usually dont leave virus games unless i just want to boost you or the zombies are bad for points. I suppose I do agree with you that shredder does give you a slight advantage, BUT only in the case where your pc is superior to that of your competitors. If this wasnt the case then shredder would likely cause a disadvantage for you. The lag shredder induces applies for all players in the game, including the user.

-As i explained in my previous post 3-4 player apoc is not necessarily more difficult compared to 2, but rather more time consuming. If you really wanted to make apoc more difficult, some good ways would (obviously) be to play public games with underdeveloped characters, play games with lots of DM zombies (preferably bloaters and runners), play games with bad necro, play without using a camp spot, etc.

-Well yes ofc everyone prefers playing apoc with a competent partner, i was just saying carrying public players (to win a cs) is possible and has been done to a slight extent. As for DCs, I suppose it is more common among public players (likely because they are not used to having immense amounts of lag, therefore they intentionally disconnect from the game during late waves). But im sure this problem can be solved with a bit of communication.

Comment

Jimmy70000 is quite right in all his posts. He's one of the few "old timers" I see still playing and has invested a lot of time into this game.. I don't see many of the old guys still around.(pre-nightmare)

The CS's are now way too frustrating. I was happy when they changed it a couple of years ago to skill based vs grinding based unlimited games per round but now it's too exploitable.

This last CS was more of the same. Players self/buddy boosting during VS (which no matter what some think is cheating). How self-boosting during a CS can be be considered "legit" I have no idea. Not enough players in the lobby excuse? too bad..deal with it. IMO no more legit winners.

VS was also better before advent of shredders, and yes I gave in and use one but would be happy if they deleted that gun.(and all lag guns)
        Better to make VS a team event using total of all samples collected by the team. (yes it wouldn't eliminate all the lobby leaving but it would help) OR Anonymous lobbies (no player names)
        and make APOC much harder and shorter, also anonymous lobbies would quicken starting games. Who has time for 4 decent games.

Been playing for a long time and want to keep playing. Can deal with lack of upgrades but some players these are just ruining the experience.

Comment

It's probably better to do two things:

1. Standardize all gear to a somewhat low level. [RED] armor and guns at best, no cores. I'd say allow selection of limited guns but that would probably too much to add in at this point. This would even the playing field and pretty much deny lag a chance to take effect since you probably won't be getting there in the current apoc environment. It would also likely shorten the games, unless you stubbornly go for cryo sprees, and that's assuming that you don't miss since with weak guns camping becomes much less viable.

2. Remove any team aspect of it. Remove the requirement of two people in an apoc (and by extension LMS), and the increased scores from full lobbies in VS. Make it a solo endeavor to become a champion. That or make actual team medals and allow for team play. But making individual winners in team-based events is downright stupid. The meta-game is just so dumb as it is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CJK1 View Post
            Jimmy70000 is quite right in all his posts. He's one of the few "old timers" I see still playing and has invested a lot of time into this game.. I don't see many of the old guys still around.(pre-nightmare)

The CS's are now way too frustrating. I was happy when they changed it a couple of years ago to skill based vs grinding based unlimited games per round but now it's too exploitable.

This last CS was more of the same. Players self/buddy boosting during VS (which no matter what some think is cheating). How self-boosting during a CS can be be considered "legit" I have no idea. Not enough players in the lobby excuse? too bad..deal with it. IMO no more legit winners.

VS was also better before advent of shredders, and yes I gave in and use one but would be happy if they deleted that gun.(and all lag guns)
            Better to make VS a team event using total of all samples collected by the team. (yes it wouldn't eliminate all the lobby leaving but it would help) OR Anonymous lobbies (no player names)
            and make APOC much harder and shorter, also anonymous lobbies would quicken starting games. Who has time for 4 decent games.

Been playing for a long time and want to keep playing. Can deal with lack of upgrades but some players these are just ruining the experience.
            What exactly gives you the impression that Virus Samples boosting is a new thing? How exactly do you think Gjd, Ansel, Akul, Spaceghost, Preet, David and dozens of other Championship winners succeed in Virus Samples? It's nothing new that people boost themselves in Virus Samples in order to success more. And it's not me claiming it's legit, it's NK which has never stated anything against it anytime in the past.

If Virus Samples boosting is not legit in your opinion, you may be surprised to hear that it is not only me which didn't win 'legitimately', but almost any other diamond Championship winner.

Dark Halo

Comment

Originally posted by CJK1 View Post

self boosting/buddy boosting in virus is cheap, i agree, however it is technically fair when it can be utilized by all players. Personally I find buddy boosting extremely annoying (as in a player and their friend go into a virus game and their friend just sprays furie everywhere).

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post

What exactly gives you the impression that Virus Samples boosting is a new thing? How exactly do you think Gjd, Ansel, Akul, Spaceghost, Preet, David and dozens of other Championship winners succeed in Virus Samples? It's nothing new that people boost themselves in Virus Samples in order to success more. And it's not me claiming it's legit, it's NK which has never stated anything against it anytime in the past.

If Virus Samples boosting is not legit in your opinion, you may be surprised to hear that it is not only me which didn't win 'legitimately', but almost any other diamond Championship winner.
                1/ boost in the 3 to 4 players in the lobby is clearly an advantage
                2/ but the boost with another player/s with the furie/s or the shredder is clearly over the edge

Comment

1/ boost in the 3 to 4 players in the lobby is clearly an advantage
                  2/ but the boost with another player/s with the furie/s or the shredder is clearly over the edge
                  It is an advantage, no debate about that. However this advantage is not new to be done by people. I can tell that the majority of Championship winners used boosting in order to have the best scores they are able to get. In my opinion, people would do anything to improve their scores and achieve their goals. If one (or a few) does use boosting, everyone else will have to use it as well in order to catch up with their scores.

It may be a cheat in your opinion, which I can agree with, however NK never stated anything against it - and that's a fact, not my opinion.

I can tell that I personally wasn't boosted by anyone with Furie/Shredder.
                  Dark Halo

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post
                    It's nothing new that people boost themselves in Virus Samples in order to success more. And it's not me claiming it's legit, it's NK which has never stated anything against it anytime in the past.
                    Indeed you are absolutely right.
                    Those diamonding tactics have never been regarded as a problem, and they are all great champions.
                    You succeeded them brilliantly, and not only that, you stand out conspicuously.

Now again I can proudly recommend it to all SAS4 players which are completely legit, not prohibited conducts.

reference: http://sas4-ezwaytowinadiamondinfo.info
                    Hope it'll be a good help for everyone and coming championships get more and more lively.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofriver View Post

Indeed you are absolutely right.
                      Those diamonding tactics have never been regarded as a problem, and they are all great champions.
                      You succeeded them brilliantly, and not only that, you stand out conspicuously.

Now again I can proudly recommend it to all SAS4 players which are completely legit, not prohibited conducts.

reference: http://sas4-ezwaytowinadiamondinfo.info
                      Hope it'll be a good help for everyone and coming championships get more and more lively.
                      Basically players without a clone, self boosted lobbys and without the help of others (lagtanking, furie spray, lobby boost) are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithe View Post
                        It's probably better to do two things:

1. Standardize all gear to a somewhat low level. [RED] armor and guns at best, no cores. I'd say allow selection of limited guns but that would probably too much to add in at this point. This would even the playing field and pretty much deny lag a chance to take effect since you probably won't be getting there in the current apoc environment. It would also likely shorten the games, unless you stubbornly go for cryo sprees, and that's assuming that you don't miss since with weak guns camping becomes much less viable.

2. Remove any team aspect of it. Remove the requirement of two people in an apoc (and by extension LMS), and the increased scores from full lobbies in VS. Make it a solo endeavor to become a champion. That or make actual team medals and allow for team play. But making individual winners in team-based events is downright stupid. The meta-game is just so dumb as it is right now.
                        100% agree with this.

Comment

Well where to start.... I'll put my perspective.

I totaly agree there are many problems with cs events. My first 3 cs diamonds i did all my vs in public and that was the part that made me hate the event. I do get someone see a diamond badge and bail the lobby. Solution would be simple but unlikly to be done. So since they dont solve the vs lobby problem i migth just selfboost, wich for top scores isnt that good since 4 players are more likly to give better kill rate and mob spam. Team up to do vs isnt also something that i find fair but i did. What i would really like to happen is the no need to selfboost to make a 4 player vs during cs or no need to partner up also. But for that they would need to solve the issue since i remember some cs ago took me like 30min to find a game and more than once. Also when i found what did i get dm bloaters.....I can see someone arguing about rng is same for everybody or you should play in a more crowd time, ill just point out ill play when i can and thats the reason events takes 24hrs. In the end they do need to balance vs rigth. Vs is an individual event and should be like this.

As for apocs they need to increase either total points per game and with more waves to get or chage points per wave but to reach 2k games they should do at least untill wave 60 or something.

Also dont forget Sas is mostly a community game so dont expect ppl to be total lone wolf in cs, as far as i remember there was always partners during cs. Like doomsday helping acrat and other examples, I strongly belive partnership is one of the aspects that makes sas fun, at least for me. Ah for the title of the topic yeah its supper easy to get diamond look at me a sas noob untill december 2016 now i have 6 diamonds....

Comment

So it's super easy to win EN. Hmm. For example, today's VIP APOC.

The easiest map. A total of 10 games (62, 50, 43, 41, 39, 30, 28, 21, 20, 14 of the waves). 1x 4 ppl game, the other games were duo. In all games I had more killis and no more than two deaths. In total, I died 11 times, partners 71x. By the way number of kills 115087 vs 37526.

And what is a resume? 3x DC, 2x end of the game thanks to the loot to collect, 3x dm necro pack, 1x wave skip. I don't feel like it is easy to have 4 perfect games in public. I'm sorry but if CS is super easy, so it means that we do what we're trying to win but we're not winning, so according to this view, we're useless.

Comment

So it's super easy to win EN. Hmm. For example, today's VIP APOC.

The easiest map. A total of 10 games (62, 50, 43, 41, 39, 30, 28, 21, 20, 14 of the waves). 1x 4 ppl game, the other games were duo. In all games I had more killis and no more than two deaths. In total, I died 11 times, partners 71x. By the way number of kills 115087 vs 37526.

And what is a resume? 3x DC, 2x end of the game thanks to the loot to collect, 3x dm necro pack, 1x wave skip. I don't feel like it is easy to have 4 perfect games in public. I'm sorry but if CS is super easy, so it means that we do what we're trying to win but we're not winning, so according to this view, we're useless.
                              Obviously playing apocalypse with players found in public lobbies is a difficulty most cannot overcome. From what I can tell, this difficulty seems to be one you are capable of overcoming more easily than you think, as you clearly demonstrated by achieving wave 62 through this method of playing apocalypse, which, to say the least, is quite impressive. When I'm performing any difficult task, I try to tell myself, "If I can do it once, I can do it many times," and I believe this logic can be fully applied in this case.

As for disconnections, I believe it is more common for your partner to purposefully leave the game than for them to have McDonalds Wifi. Therefore, these disconnections can be prevented from some simple communication between you and your partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansel View Post
                                Well where to start.... I'll put my perspective.

I totaly agree there are many problems with cs events. My first 3 cs diamonds i did all my vs in public and that was the part that made me hate the event. I do get someone see a diamond badge and bail the lobby. Solution would be simple but unlikly to be done. So since they dont solve the vs lobby problem i migth just selfboost, wich for top scores isnt that good since 4 players are more likly to give better kill rate and mob spam. Team up to do vs isnt also something that i find fair but i did. What i would really like to happen is the no need to selfboost to make a 4 player vs during cs or no need to partner up also. But for that they would need to solve the issue since i remember some cs ago took me like 30min to find a game and more than once. Also when i found what did i get dm bloaters.....I can see someone arguing about rng is same for everybody or you should play in a more crowd time, ill just point out ill play when i can and thats the reason events takes 24hrs. In the end they do need to balance vs rigth. Vs is an individual event and should be like this.

As for apocs they need to increase either total points per game and with more waves to get or chage points per wave but to reach 2k games they should do at least untill wave 60 or something.

Also dont forget Sas is mostly a community game so dont expect ppl to be total lone wolf in cs, as far as i remember there was always partners during cs. Like doomsday helping acrat and other examples, I strongly belive partnership is one of the aspects that makes sas fun, at least for me. Ah for the title of the topic yeah its supper easy to get diamond look at me a sas noob untill december 2016 now i have 6 diamonds....
                                Super easy?!! Lol ! Ansel give yourself some credit.. you happen to be a very very good player!
                                I have no problem playing with you or some of the other previous CS winners who never leave a VS lobby or show any poor behavior.
                                I have no issue with the VS dominated by a few players all using Shredders either ( I gave in and use one now)
                                The issue is the behavior of some of the 100lvl "badge hunters" .. we ALL know who they are. Displaying, poor etiquette and rudeness all to get a friggin badge.
                                The CS has become less about skill and more about exploitation and time on hand.
                                Something is wrong when the 3 best players (IMO and opinion of many) Jimmy70000, Golem and Daniel8729 have no Diamond badges...

Comment

Working...
                                X