EZ way to win a diamond in championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ way to win a diamond in championship

Winning a diamond in championship is pretty easy.
    As for a gold badge, it's far easier.
    Nothing below is not inhibited, nothing to be ashamed of.

Virus Samples:
    Play only with your friends and your copy.
    Occupy the lobby and noone will beat you.

read more: sas4-ezwaytowinadiamondinfo.info

My own copy isn't the problem - I don't have friends ( 'ಠ__ಠ` )
    Only if there's a way to prompt a wave-skip, that would save us time and from prolonged lag.

Originally posted by kingofriver View Post
    Play only with your friends and your copy.
    Occupy the lobby and noone will beat you.
    Sam Mick labeled this as cheating.
    This is just the same as self-boosting though so I don't see the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Acroyear View Post
      My own copy isn't the problem
      Of course absolutely nothing is regarded as a problem.
      I can proudly recommend it to all SAS4 players since those everything is legit, not prohibited.
      Hope it will be a good help for everyone aiming to be a respectable diamond champion.

Comment

"Winning a diamond in championship is pretty easy"
        when all the good players have quit and theres no competition left

Comment

most CS winners are manipulating the scores since Championships have been introduced.

Comment

In the website you linked there is an explanation of how to manage lag tanking in apocalypse, and that way can only work if the other player has enough DPS and ability to survive. Also, you cannot forget the main condition of success in apocalypse - a computer which is strong.

In my opinion, the harder part of the Championship is the event which its scores have no capacity - virus samples. Nothing can help you in virus samples if you do not have a character which is fast enough and able to success in it. Of course, boosted solo games with helpers can definitely help, but if you don't hold the right character with the right gear you cannot success in it.

Another important resource that is needed in order to win a Championship, is time. If I am lucky enough to get 2000 score in apocalypse 4 times without having any scores to fix, It would take at least 5 hours (depends on the map, sometimes less). If I do need to fix scores, it can take up to 8-10h. And in virus samples... I can find myself taking 30m for finding a boosted virus samples lobby and a game with good RNG in it. In total, including score fixes, it can take up to 10-12h.

Timing is also very important. This championship, no diamond repeaters participated in top 3 (except DavidARX, who was fair enough to back down for me and lovepreet), which makes it possible for new players to win. If top 3 would be taken by 3 diamond repeaters, which all have maxed out characters, it would've been impossible for other players to win any of the top 3 spots.

Not to mention NM-included Championships. When most of the diamond repeaters have 6 level 100 characters, most of the people only hold 1-3. If you do not have many level 100 characters you will be defeated, which limits you to only be able to play 1/2 of the Championships.

In the Championship of 1-4 of July I ended up in the 4th place, because it was NM-included and I hold only 1 level 100 character.
            Last edited by Dark Halo; 25-07-17, 11:14 PM.
            Dark Halo

Comment

Originally posted by Acroyear
              This is just the same as self-boosting though so I don't see the problem.
              I can see it as cheating though, as you are technically giving yourself an advantage that way. Though in a normal MP game it's not an issue since there's no competition there.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
              Originally posted by Striker Jones
              I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Acroyear View Post
                Ever since Championships were introduced in SAS4, people used self boosts in virus samples - it's nothing new. No one got into trouble because of it as far as I know, therefore it is safe to say that NK considers it as a legit way to get better scores.

Sam Mick's reports are nothing official, and most of them are invalid. Sam Mick is one to report people for having 11 base cores on their gear (which is confirmed to be legit as NK admin Rohan himself has 11 base cores on Torment), and anti-loading (which never got anyone into trouble). Do not take those reports seriously.
                Dark Halo

Comment

Originally posted by mopping View Post
                  "Winning a diamond in championship is pretty easy"
                  when all the good players have quit and theres no competition left
                  Exactly my thoughts
                  Originally posted by ZX840
                  Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Originally posted by ZX840
                  Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
                  1000 in half a year
                  if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
                  My Youtube Channel

Comment

haha i wondered why i've never seen these diamond champs in a game before

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Alejandro View Post
                      most CS winners are manipulating the scores
                      Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                      you are technically giving yourself an advantage that way
                      Whatever you might say, nothing of those is regarded as a problem, as I mentioned over .
                      Both are not prohibited, and they can rightfully manipulate scores and give themselves advantages in that way.

Also mentioned in his phrase,
                      Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post
                      No one got into trouble because of it as far as I know, therefore it is safe to say that NK considers it as a legit way to get better scores
                      And finally he won the respectable diamond, of course in a very legit way.
                      Look at his glorious achievement, bravo!
                      http://imgur.com/yZE7Eir

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

Exactly my thoughts

hmm should i participate ones more? can i get enough motivation for that?

Comment

Originally posted by King SAS View Post

hmm should i participate ones more? can i get enough motivation for that?
                          yes you should!!

Comment

So finally, we all know that to win a championship is easy. Oh. Damn how stupid and bad player but I am. Shame on me. Certainly a win in CS is easier than to suffer through a public lobby. So...

Do you desire harder championship? The solution is easy. Public lobbys, where appropriate, with boost it to 3-4 ppl, assault char, the games without lagtanks and Virus without lagmaker shredder.

On the forum almost never find truly valuable advice for others. What strategy to choose for APOC, as you on the basis of the equipment (weapons and gear) to choose the right bossing time and place, when and where to place turrets.etc.

The winners it's just to have in your profile the diamond medal, regardless of whether they are good or not.

That APOC is more valuable? 40+ waves with mar_jan, who dies 30 times or more for the game or the game with lagtank? Public APOC, when everyone has their own strategy and the game is without a real cooperation?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post
                              So finally, we all know that to win a championship is easy. Oh. Damn how stupid and bad player but I am. Shame on me. Certainly a win in CS is easier than to suffer through a public lobby. So...

Do you desire harder championship? The solution is easy. Public lobbys, where appropriate, with boost it to 3-4 ppl, assault char, the games without lagtanks and Virus without lagmaker shredder.

On the forum almost never find truly valuable advice for others. What strategy to choose for APOC, as you on the basis of the equipment (weapons and gear) to choose the right bossing time and place, when and where to place turrets.etc.

The winners it's just to have in your profile the diamond medal, regardless of whether they are good or not.

That APOC is more valuable? 40+ waves with mar_jan, who dies 30 times or more for the game or the game with lagtank? Public APOC, when everyone has their own strategy and the game is without a real cooperation?
                              -many players (including myself) used to play virus without shredder (i used hiks 3100 on a heavy class) and played public games. then several people started using shredders and myself (as well as a few others) had to use it as well to compete with them.

-I dont see a reason to play 3-4 player apoc, theres no additional challenge to having more zombies when the extra lag makes them move slower. also it takes like twice as long to complete a game. I think its rather unhealthy to sit in front of ur computer 1 and a half or even 2 hours straight.

-Apoc strategies i find rather self explanatory, but yes there are of course many subtle tricks that your survival may depend on that few people share (or know of).

-Yes i agree a diamond badge doesnt necessarily indicate a player is good in 2017

-Idk about others, but Ive played apoc with public ppl quite a number of times and made 2000 points without dying. Heres an example: https://prnt.sc/e8t0z0

anyways i dont disagree with you i think u definitely have a point, but just saying not everyone who are competing in CS these days is as you describe.

Comment

Working...
                              X