Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZX840
    replied
    If you still have black equipment that drops for level 25-50s, maybe on another new character you create, consider opening black boxes as soon as you can, cause then you'll have a great chance of filling your black collections to improve any high level characters you still use. Of course, you can delete said character and start again with the collection gathering to keep trying if you don't get everything so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRhodes
    replied
    Thanks to everyone who responded I have a lot of new ideas. It'll make the game more enjoyable. Also, another thing I've been doing is carrying lower levels for the heck of it, to give them a boost (my Good Samaritan side :-) ).

Anyway, yes! The ideas here are great. Some are pretty amusing, to which I thank you as well for the laughs. So I'm back at it, accumulating alloy, $s, tossing all crates except black, waiting on good black equipment (better than what I have) and considering starting another character. For now sticking with the one I have to see if I can complete all masteries, collections, etc.

Again, thanks everyone.
    Peace

Leave a comment:

• Jouarizm
    replied
    make a new char
    play NM matches on lvl 400 alone
    craft all black weapons
    or just sell your account (if you can)

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Huh, that's interesting, cause my internet seemed to die around the same time, and now it's back to normal at the same-ish time.

Illuminati?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Halo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    You're rounding up, Dark Halo is rounding down

Should be sorted now though.
    All the lobby problems seem to be solved now, at least for me. Even NM ranked is working fine

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    You're rounding up, Dark Halo is rounding down

Should be sorted now though.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Explain this then...

Leave a comment:

• Dark Halo
    replied
    Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
    There have been a few bugs in the past few days going around the MP servers kicking people constantly. NK said they'd fix it... *cough* 5 days ago *cough*
    Started 3 days ago. The disconnects started on day 1, the lobby issues started on day 2, and now both in day 3 (today). Get your facts right

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    There have been a few bugs in the past few days going around the MP servers kicking people constantly. NK said they'd fix it... *cough* 5 days ago *cough*

Leave a comment:

• Orlando Neto
    replied
    It's hard to drop good Black armor and weapons. So much so that for me to have the "Black Sub-Light" I prefixed a lot of Alloy, because I had no luck in the Black Box. Q. I can not get into Multiplayer mode nvl.99 and 100, is this a problem on the server?

Leave a comment:

• Sublight
    replied
    Originally posted by nexervernexer View Post
    Are there going to be any kind of new games or updates even?
    Unfortunately, nk has confirmed that they have moved on from sas 4. They will not update this game.

Leave a comment:

• nexervernexer
    replied
    Are there going to be any kind of new games or updates even?

Leave a comment:

• SheppardKillerYT
    replied
    When events come around especially championships they usually get more people playing on a daily basis because it's super competitive.

Leave a comment:

• PB2StormForce
    replied
    The game is kind of dead... it takes me a ton of time to find a match

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy70000
    replied
    First character, assault, 9 months of playing without premium guns, multiplayer games with other people and selfboosted games 2nd, 3rd, 4th char etc took me usually 200 selfboosted multiplayer games.

Basically two daily bonus game per day, in real numbers i was done with char in 3,5-4 months with 20 min daily gaming.
    Easiest is Onslaught, especially for pure builded char (so all noobs start with it). Most XP give Meltdown.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X