Made It To Level 100 - Now What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Made It To Level 100 - Now What?

Hi all. I achieved lvl 100 Assault, and although I don't have all #10 Black items (Armour and Weapons) I do have all Black, with the following Skills:
    25 BAE
    24 KS
    1 Stim
    3 Crit
    19 Move
    10 Reload
    4 Adrenaline
    6 Supplies
    5 Health Re-Gen
    4 Recovery Time
    I'm wondering what to do next. Any suggestions? (Most games, Nightmare or not) I win relatively easily if I have the right mix of players on the team.
    I'd also like to thank all of you who have helped me achieve this level with advice in the past. Much of it has come in very handy.
    Bye for now,
    Rowdy
    Live In The Past, Live In Depression
    Live In The Future, Live In Anxiety
    Live in The Present, Live In Peace

Get carried in as many games of ranked NM as you can. Make a Hornet or hold out for a Trident.

Comment

look like this @ any box drops of nanos or under !!! because a lvl100 has no use really for nanos or anything less.

do another character AVOIDING THE MAP "PODS" !!! ( people think there is 1map, and its name is "pods" or so it seems. try that, make lvl100 without the pods map, take u alot longer @ pods is all they play !!! try that.

gl

Comment

I advise doing all of the maps in nightmare solo at least once to get a lay of the land. Then just do pods 'cause when you got good guns, all the maps are easy.

Comment

I would say that 100 could be just the beginning for a char if you're interested in championships. Getting a heavily cored character, and the process of getting there can be fun.

But really at 100, you're done except for nm and events. Make a second 100 (which will be WAY easier than the first), which will make championships easier (an apoc char and a vs char).

Comment

There's lot's you can still do, such as:
            -Create a new character (or several)
            -Craft new guns (to fill collections)
            -Craft new armour (to fill collections)
            -grind NM for alloy
            -Complete augment rewards if you haven't yet
            -mastery farm to collect achievements for all level 5s
            -Play every map 1000 times (ice/melt x100) to earn the AP for those achievements too.
            -leave the game and never come back
            -grind, grind, grind
            -play lots of nm, get cores/keys, complete game.
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

It doesn't take long to reach level 100 if you play at least 8 hours or more a day into the game and I can admit that the first day of playing and also the first time I did an event which was the shambler event I just kept playing and playing and playing nonstop especially shambler because I ended out as top 4% in the top 200 rankings which is really rare for someone who's level 24 or 26 but idk what level I was at when the event ended because high school is making me lazy and busy at the same time xD. Getting 1K attempts on all the maps except for ice and melt which is 100 does take a long time of playing but if you play multiplayer with people and win the map it also counts towards completion which is amazing but at the same time it doesn't mean you have to keep soloing every map you play so you get a variety of options to choose from depending on how you approach the game.

Comment

Things to do:

Delete character. All done

Comment

wow i can't imagine how many hours it must have taken for you to hit level 100, congratulations.

Comment

I don't know about Rowdy, but it took me 18 months for my first
                    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

First character, assault, 9 months of playing without premium guns, multiplayer games with other people and selfboosted games 2nd, 3rd, 4th char etc took me usually 200 selfboosted multiplayer games.

Basically two daily bonus game per day, in real numbers i was done with char in 3,5-4 months with 20 min daily gaming.
                      Easiest is Onslaught, especially for pure builded char (so all noobs start with it). Most XP give Meltdown.

Comment

The game is kind of dead... it takes me a ton of time to find a match

Comment

When events come around especially championships they usually get more people playing on a daily basis because it's super competitive.

Comment

Are there going to be any kind of new games or updates even?

Comment

Originally posted by nexervernexer View Post
                              Are there going to be any kind of new games or updates even?
                              Unfortunately, nk has confirmed that they have moved on from sas 4. They will not update this game.
                              Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                              Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                              President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                              "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Working...
                              X