Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's It Mean/What's Wrong When My Contract Maps Are All Black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web What's It Mean/What's Wrong When My Contract Maps Are All Black?

I keep getting maps that are black in background, especially contracts maps. Sometimes in event matches. Trying to figure out why. Any ideas? I've done the standard clearing of cache, refreshing, logging in/out/in again, still get those black background maps. Hard, sometimes impossible to play, although I am getting very good at running, shooting looking only at the map in the corner. lol I use FF browser, Win 7 Pro, 'net speed is 16 MB/s, and a gaming machine config. Thanks to all. Peace.
    Rowdy
    Live In The Past, Live In Depression
    Live In The Future, Live In Anxiety
    Live in The Present, Live In Peace

I've had similar issues in the past when playing in High Definition. If I play in Low Definition (in game control, not Flash Low Definition) I don't seem to have that issue.

Comment

It's not you, it's the game. It's due to too many updates screwing up the rest of the games things that weren't originally wrong, and cause it's a old overused flash game. There's not much you can do about it other than refresh when it happens, or if you're doing an nm game on it, try to follow the radar as best as you can to finish then refresh after.
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

I expierience bugs just like this very often as well. Just like crazywhiteman418 said, changing the game visuals to low quality usually helps to solve the problem
        Dark Halo

Comment

Thanks all three of you. I will look into my game settings and try adjusting next time it happens. It's not often, but often enough to warrant the question type thing.

Comment

I only had that black map issue happen to me only once on a contract mission but ever since I wanted more FPS on the game itself and with my laptop also increasing performance for larger maps like vaccine and meltdown I never had it happen since that night I played it and got the issue to happen so it really depends.

Comment

Originally posted by SheppardKillerYT View Post
              I only had that black map issue happen to me only once on a contract mission but ever since I wanted more FPS on the game itself and with my laptop also increasing performance for larger maps like vaccine and meltdown I never had it happen since that night I played it and got the issue to happen so it really depends.
              Understand Sheppard. I've seen it less and less since I posted this. Not sure what triggers it, nor what fixes it, but it's rare now for it to happen to me.
              Thanks!

Comment

Lag and loading the map too quickly, that's about it
                Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Wow, been a long time since I last checked this and yeah I know I'm 3 months late but hey, at least the game is working normally for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X