Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Nice lil pellet guns, always fun to play with!

• newbath77
    replied
    That's my childhood memories...

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    Thanks ZX840 I didn't know until now that toy guns have a red tipp to differentiate between real and toy.

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    The only toy guns I remember playing with was cap pistols. They had a red paper with a small amount of gun powder positioned so that the hammer of the pistol would strike the small amount of explosive and make a firecracker (but less) type noise.

Leave a comment:

• Peterclark
    replied
    Cap guns are toy guns. They fire differently than do real guns, or blank-fire guns, or even percussion “ball and cap” guns. As such, the term “cap” is actually a misnomer, for they really are small blank charges.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Originally posted by Peterclark View Post
    Many newer toy guns are brightly colored and oddly shaped to prevent them from being mistaken for real firearms.
    Which is why by law all toy guns now days must have a red tip to identify as a toy, otherwise you'll get arrested if seen playing with one in public

Leave a comment:

• Peterclark
    replied
    Toy guns are toys which imitate real guns, but are designed for children to play with. From hand-carved wooden replicas to factory-produced pop guns and cap guns, toy guns come in all sizes, prices and materials such as wood, metal, plastic or any combination thereof. Many newer toy guns are brightly colored and oddly shaped to prevent them from being mistaken for real firearms.
    Last edited by Peterclark; 27-05-19, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
    SAS4 guns next or riot
    Don't worry, i have a few, I'll upload them later though.

and guys, if you don't have anything to share, please don't post

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Toy Freddy View Post
    already exists in real life
    It's called nerf guns
    ​I'm yet to see a Nerf gun that looks like a M-240, G-17, or quite a few other guns in SAS 3, I believe you meant airsoft guns.

Leave a comment:

• Original Otaku
    replied
    SAS4 guns next or riot

Leave a comment:

• Toy Freddy
    replied
    already exists in real life
    It's called nerf guns

Leave a comment:

• meow1
    replied
    O_O
    Wow.....

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    I may be 20, but I still have an imagination, and you should see how many imaginary bullet holes I have around my house

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    Coolio, so we can have SAS3 in real life even though I never played it.

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    Well like I said, they're look-a-likes, so they won't all be exactly like the real thing. The other MP5 variant I have looks more like the real thing, although it has a larger handle and a scope

Leave a comment:

Working...
X