Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life toy guns based off SAS3

Hey guys,

I'm making this post for you guys (and myself), to share with others any toy guns you have at home that you have created or bought from being inspired from SAS: Zombie Assault 3.

In this post, show pictures or videos of your choosing to show off your designs/products of guns you may or my not play with, and add a little description below to explain what you used to make them with (if you made them), if when you do play with them, you make your own sound effects with them (including 'pew pew pew'), and also, don't forget to mention which guns they're based off.

Have fun!
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

For me, since I started playing SAS3 long ago back when I first signed up to NK (back in 2010), since then I have been trying to collect/make as many SAS3 gun replicas as I can, till I can have all of them.

During this time, I have managed to either buy, or make about 70% of the guns that SAS3 (Web Version) has to offer! Some of these are also used as GTA4 replicas as well.
    Glock 17:
    Originally bought to be a desert eagle, this fancy coloured pistol is now my Glock or my Desert Eagle.
    (this is actually a cap gun, but I don't use its lethal capabilities)
    (https://vid.me/37J9#17s - for vocal FX and demonstration)
    Raging Bull .44:
    Pretty awesome find I must say, bought it from Hot Dollar too for $4
    (pulling the trigger on this will make a little golden bullet out the end go in and out)
    (https://vid.me/KZyX - for vocal FX and demonstration)
    Rugar P97:
    One of the smallest toy guns I have, but looks almost just like the real thing (had a little accident with my foot, which explains the tape ).
    Desert Eagle .50:
    Also based off the Combat Pistol from GTA4, this slightly bigger handgun than the blue one looks just like it should.
    (https://vid.me/lLIu - for vocal FX and collection show-off)
    Nitro Express .600:
    The largest toy revolver I ever laid my eyes on, as soon as I saw it, I was like "hell yes".
    MAC-10:
    Originally I made 2 of these, one being smaller than the other, and this one replicating the Gold SMG from GTA4-TBoGT, but the smaller one became less fun, and although they both got broken in some ways, I always like this one, and so I repaired this one back to health, and it is now my MAC-10/SMG.

This is made from:
    -Wooden building blocks
    -2x 1x2 legos
    -Brown tape
    -Green wire tape
    -1x hollow Magnetix (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetix)

(https://vid.me/9TCz - both shown here)
    MP5:
    Although I do have another SMG, as it broke and is very hard to fix (being a battery powered toy gun). For now though, this is the SMG I use that looks as close to the MP5 as I can. (it is very hard to find SMG toys in toy shops).
    (this is one of those spark toy guns, pull the trigger enough, and sparks will go off in the red window ).
    MP7:
    Excluding the handle for the left hand, this is actually one of my most accurate toy guns that I have (excluding the fancy additions of being a battery powered toy gun).
    AK-47:
    This is one of the largest toy guns in my collection, and with all those parts, it is hard to keep it in tact without accidentally stepping on it (an unfortunate thing that has happened to the stock).
    This is also a battery powered gun, and is actually quite loud with fully charged batteries - so I prefer to just do it with my voice
    M16A4:
    Being one of my very first guns in my collection, way back to when I was about 5. When I started collecting toy guns, this was based on the assault rifle from DRIV3R (PS2/Xbox game), but then when SAS3 came along (and due to it being much smaller than my other ARs), it became the M16.
    (https://vid.me/heIr - for FX and description)
    REC7:
    Also used as the Combat Rifle from GTA4, this is one of my favourite toy guns I have. It just sucks that it was broken when I bought it (hence the tape), cost $20 too .
    Over time, I have also added little extensions to it, ie. the transparent tube to make the barrel seem longer.
    ARX-160:
    One of my first battery powered toy guns (I think the first I bought with my own pocket money ), this toy gun is about as close as to the ARX-160 as I think a toy can get.
    I did unfortunately broke its light show mechanism by pressing the trigger too hard sadly, and I don't use it all too often either - not cause I broke it, but due to it being so difficult to handle.
    Stoeger side-by-side:
    Although I don't think you can get toys in double barrels, this is as close to what I could get at the time (single barrelled)
    Winchester 1940:
    Although it is small, cause it's a kids toy, I actually pretend this is a Shockfield from SAS4, but when I bought it, it was supposed to be the Winchester
    SPAS-12:
    Another one of my first battery powered toy guns, this one being the SPAS-12 look-a-like comes fitted with a machinegun FX and a laser pointer (aim and point at the walls, and your cats will go flying to catch it )
    MG4:
    Unfortunately this one broke not too long ago but it was basically the same as the one showed in the REC7 slot, but black, with a grenade launcher extension, and other extensions I added to make it resemble an LMG
    This is pretty much what's left. I will fix it some day (probably remove the cords if it no longer works) and glue it all back together.
    Once again, this one cost me $27, being the most expensive gun in my collection . Was quite a toughie, till it got stepped on.
    Browning M2:
    This one I actually made a couple of hours ago, cause I made myself an M134 Minigun, and so I needed a competitor, why not (finally) make the M2 too. It's not quite done yet, but it's looking pretty sweet!

This is made from:
    -1x Tissue Box
    -1x Graduation coffee thermos I never use
    -1x Bookshelf book holder
    -1x Curtain rail
    -1x Cardboard garbage bag roll
    -2x Foam tubes
    -Black wire tape
    -Blue wire tape
    -Blu-tack
    RPG7:
    I know it looks nothing like it, but I pretend this is an RPG while I can't make my own. It's actually the arm of my mums vacuum cleaner - I use it when she doesn't need it .
    M41-A Grendel 12.7:
    Now I did actually make one of these (looked quite good too) out of building blocks, and tape, but unfortunately the tape wore off, and it fell apart , I was quite saddened when it happened, but this is roughly what it once looked like.
    M134 Minigun:
    The monster of them all, yes, the minigun. Although, slightly shorter than the Browning, this is my biggest toy gun in my collection, and looks pretty awesome too.

This is made of:
    -x7 Christmas wrapper cardboard rolls
    -Black wire tape
    -Blue wire tape
    -Green wire tape
    -Red wire tape
    -Yellow wire tape
    -Brown tape
    -Cardboard
    -1x Coat hanger
    -5x Rubber bands
    -1x Jumbo pencil
    -1x Napisan washing powder container

(https://vid.me/7r1m - for barrel spin show-off)

I also have planned to make the:
    -MLG-140
    -PP19 Bizon
    -AA-12
    but I don't at present have all the materials required to make them. (the MGL-140 requires something only available around Christmas, and the AA-12 needs some cardboard I don't have atm).
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

http://prntscr.com/cobzrr

​Perhaps that was based off of a model of the MP5 I'm not aware of, but that top section, just doesn't really look right. Larger images in spoilers? Seeing that I nearly confused the MP5 with an M4 until I zoomed in to about 275%, two quite different guns. Although when you zoom in, it becomes much more easy to tell it's a MP5 with just some thing attached to the top of it.

​After that, not bad, I suppose there's worse you could do with scrap pieces, and toy weapons.

Comment

Well like I said, they're look-a-likes, so they won't all be exactly like the real thing. The other MP5 variant I have looks more like the real thing, although it has a larger handle and a scope

Comment

Coolio, so we can have SAS3 in real life even though I never played it.
          Originally posted by Nucleus
          Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
          バンダナワドルディ
          I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
          Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

I may be 20, but I still have an imagination, and you should see how many imaginary bullet holes I have around my house

Comment

O_O
              Wow.....
              Youtube link here:
              Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

already exists in real life
                It's called nerf guns
                Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
                คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
                ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
                קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
                ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
                คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
                ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
                ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
                เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

SAS4 guns next or riot
                  I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                  Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Freddy View Post
                    already exists in real life
                    It's called nerf guns
                    ​I'm yet to see a Nerf gun that looks like a M-240, G-17, or quite a few other guns in SAS 3, I believe you meant airsoft guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                      SAS4 guns next or riot
                      Don't worry, i have a few, I'll upload them later though.

and guys, if you don't have anything to share, please don't post

Comment

Toy guns are toys which imitate real guns, but are designed for children to play with. From hand-carved wooden replicas to factory-produced pop guns and cap guns, toy guns come in all sizes, prices and materials such as wood, metal, plastic or any combination thereof. Many newer toy guns are brightly colored and oddly shaped to prevent them from being mistaken for real firearms.
                        Last edited by Peterclark; 27-05-19, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterclark View Post
                          Many newer toy guns are brightly colored and oddly shaped to prevent them from being mistaken for real firearms.
                          Which is why by law all toy guns now days must have a red tip to identify as a toy, otherwise you'll get arrested if seen playing with one in public

Comment

Cap guns are toy guns. They fire differently than do real guns, or blank-fire guns, or even percussion “ball and cap” guns. As such, the term “cap” is actually a misnomer, for they really are small blank charges.

Comment

The only toy guns I remember playing with was cap pistols. They had a red paper with a small amount of gun powder positioned so that the hammer of the pistol would strike the small amount of explosive and make a firecracker (but less) type noise.

Comment

Working...
                              X