Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWJ-D's Drawings and Random Junk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CWJ-D's Drawings and Random Junk

    All in this thread. I'd hate to storm you with all my stuff on every individual post. And so will the Mods and Admins.
    *I will ask a Mod to delete the earlier post I made on June 27th, so don't worry.

    Click here to see the drawing of one of my BTD5 Tower Ideas. Drawn using Powerpoint.

    Click here to see my entry for Jul 22, 2016's Blog contest. Drawn with a pencil and colored with color pencils. I'm currently working on an Illustrator CS5 redraw of this.



    That's all I have for now. I will update this post frequently.
    I hope you enjoyed it, and have a good day!
    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
    Click here to view all my:




  • #2
    Just sayin', the second drawing has some visible pencil marks near the skull and to the right of the grip, which I assume is leftover from the draft.

    This can be an especially serious problem since you work with colouring pencils, which will leave white trails where the pencil marks are. (Like those in the grey area below the skull)

    Have you considered methods to minimize those pencil marks? You may use a softer pencil for drafting (I used to use 3B) or, y'know, just don't draft so forcefully.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
      Just sayin', the second drawing has some visible pencil marks near the skull and to the right of the grip, which I assume is leftover from the draft.

      This can be an especially serious problem since you work with colouring pencils, which will leave white trails where the pencil marks are. (Like those in the grey area below the skull)

      Have you considered methods to minimize those pencil marks? You may use a softer pencil for drafting (I used to use 3B) or, y'know, just don't draft so forcefully.
      My drawing style isn't very used to drafting, and it almost always turns out like that. But now that I have access to Illustrator, you may see some higher quality drawings from me in the future since the pencil marks don't really matter when you're doing Illustrator work.
      I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
      Click here to view all my:



      Comment


      • #4
        You are skilled with drawing make some more SAS4 guns, the one you made looks good!
        Dark Halo

        Comment


        • #5
          Nicely done. I always sucked at drawing - computer or not.

          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
          Originally posted by Kodak Black
          Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm more skilled in drawing on paper than digital art. I have a few drawings.
            Originally posted by Nucleus
            Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

            Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
            バンダナワドルディ
            I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
            Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.


            Comment


            • #7
              Very nice! Keep up the awesome drawings!
              Write something...

              Comment


              • #8
                You could use MS paint for the 1st one.
                Feel the bern!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can't draw freehand at all, the only method I could actually use to make something that looks anywhere near a real, easy to recognize drawing is with a computer program with built in basic shapes, and then I just throw those together to get the desired effect.

                  It really is a skill to be able to draw with pencils and similar, you're a good artist, CWJ-D.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anotheraccount192856 View Post
                    I can't draw freehand at all, the only method I could actually use to make something that looks anywhere near a real, easy to recognize drawing is with a computer program with built in basic shapes, and then I just throw those together to get the desired effect.

                    It really is a skill to be able to draw with pencils and similar, you're a good artist, CWJ-D.
                    I remember trying that on MS paint before. Using shapes.
                    Originally posted by Nucleus
                    Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

                    Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                    バンダナワドルディ
                    I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                    Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by island ko View Post

                      I remember trying that on MS paint before. Using shapes.
                      ​Well, I found something that works just like MS Paint, I just am not a huge fan of the company that makes it, but I can put up with it.

                      ​MS paint is just... not set up so well.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I like the postal monkey

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          oef you can draw better then me

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X