X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novarius
    replied
    When you or a Banana Farmer collect a banana, you are actually placing a preservative on it to prevent it from decaying further, while other Monkeys buy it on eBay.

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    replied
    Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
    I wonder if Razor Rotors actually sucks the bloons in, shreds them, and then spits out the bloons out of the rotors. Maybe think about it like the electrical fans in the Meeblings games, I suppose.
    Oh, but did I say suck bloons in? Hmm, but how would shredding MOAB-class work? Maybe in BTD6 the Razor Rotors upgrade would probably only suck in normal bloons but not affect MOAB-class at all.

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    replied
    I wonder if Razor Rotors actually sucks the bloons in, shreds them, and then spits out the bloons out of the rotors. Maybe think about it like the electrical fans in the Meeblings games, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied
    Razor Rotors are above the bloons, but can shred the bloons as if the bloons are the same height as the heli. Explanation: The rotors are actually a fourth-dimensional structure that relies on bending space-time so that the rotors appear to be on top but actually are on the top and bottom at the same time.

i know nothing about special relativity please don’t pay attention to anything i say

Leave a comment:

• Mathinator272
    started a topic Monkey Science

Monkey Science

A place to post random things to do with the function and operation of stuff in Bloons - based games.

The Bloontonium atom: An atom that replaces the Nitrogen in DNA of creatures, mutating them to form Balloon-like structures known as Bloons. Slightly radioactive.

Post whatever you want, any designs for stuff or whatever you've come up with.

Can connect to real science but not required to.
Working...
X