Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk 214 EX
    replied
    I was looking for BTD5 one day and discovered this site. Then I discovered the forums back in possibly 2011. I wondered why I couldn't access them, so I just threw them under me. Three years later, I visited the forums again and I figured out I needed to make a separate account. Cue the start of "Mk".

Leave a comment:

• StarScream
    replied
    I'm too old to remember that long ago. Been playing Bloons since before it was a TD game.

Leave a comment:

• SOUP
    replied
    Played sas2 one day and saw an ad for SAS3. Clicked it. Rest is history.

Leave a comment:

• Proborderlandsgamer
    replied
    I was playing the original bloons game, where you were the dart monkey and had to bounce is off the rubber tiles, and it scaled from there

Leave a comment:

• Albert3105
    commented on 's reply
    I doubt that anybody cared about COPPA.

• The Augster
    replied
    Well, I saw my brother playing BTD4 when I was 10 or something, and then I maliciously broke COPPA and got an NK account to play BTD5 a year later.

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied
    I started off playing BTD3. Then I discovered there was a BTD4. I played it, I enjoyed it, and I then discovered BTD5 from an ad on the page. My username was inspired by the fact that I had a Mochigames account for BTD4.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleNecromancer10
    replied
    Played BTD4 on other site, found this. Got to the old archive forums because I wanted to put a Tower suggestion for BTD5.

Then I did stuff here and there, becoming a Ninja Master before slowly descending into my own RPG thread.

Leave a comment:

• Squideer
    replied
    Originally I had found BTD3 on Addictinggames way back when, Earlier than 2009 (Although I don't recall the exact year). It wasn't until about 3-4 years later that I ended up registering to this site. Like with many users, I had an account through Mochigames rather than a direct NK account.

Although that was how I found NK, I still remember playing and creating levels for Bloons World way back when. (Bonus points for any who remember.)
    Last edited by Squideer; 08-06-16, 07:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Blazing Wolf
    replied
    I think I discovered it through Mochigames.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I signed up to play SAS 3: Zombie Assault Closed Beta, and from there joined the forums when the community was still very small. After that, I've had nothing but good times on this site since then. Started out with SAS 1, way back when it was first released, and I stayed to see every newer iteration to date.

Leave a comment:

• Albert3105
    started a topic How did you first get into NK?

How did you first get into NK?

I first got in from Cool Math Games (that games site little kids played at school), playing BTD3 in April 2014. Then the Cool Math put a note saying that "I cannot get BTD4 and 5" and then I discovered the rest of NK.
Working...
X