No announcement yet.

How did you first get into NK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolmath introduced me to Bloons Tower Defense, which led to me discovering the rest of Ninja Kiwi.

Comment

I found BloonsTD5 on Kongregate. I got addicted to it for a few weeks and someone told me there was multiplayer on the Ninja Kiwi version. So I signed up for NInja Kiwi, reached rank 10 and played multiplayer. That was on my old account years ago.
      Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

So, my story starts… somewhere. In the 2000's and 2010's decades (2009-2012) (Imperfect)

I played BTD3 on CoolMath, beat Easy (Like the scrub I was). I didn't know what else there was, and there was the two other BTD games.
        My first experience on BTD5 was on some site. I called the Ninja Monkey "Spy" and the Sniper Monkey something else. I lost on R30-R35
        I got BTD5 Mobile in 2015-2016. I have a streak of nearly 500 Days, consecutively so far.
        I got into BTDB Mobile in 2015 or something, my inspiration was ISAB. I played, and in 2015, or 2016, I got Club.
        In late 2016, I got an NK Account (SpeedDeoxys05, my NK Gaming Account, and Speedy05, my Forums Account). Before that, I played BTD5 Flash on Koki or something (Not Kongreate).
        My inspiration to go to the forums was the Daily Challenges, and here I am on the forums, for games and strategy.
        2017 was the expansion to console. We got BTD5 Console (Xbox One Edition), and I am Rank 53 on there, with all 4th Tiers and Double Cash Unlocked
        And here I am with my brother who plays Battles Mobile quite some. And me, an active forum user, and a Bloons fan

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

Given how many people found out BTD through Coolmath, I wonder if that was a large reason for the takeoff the series. I also discovered BTD through Coolmath.

Comment

My brother introduced me to MoFunZone.com when I was little and it had BT4 on there. Of course, the site looked a lot different back then than it does today.

Comment

Originally posted by TJsignedup View Post
              Coolmath introduced me to Bloons Tower Defense, which led to me discovering the rest of Ninja Kiwi.
              One of my grandsons found BTD3 through Coolmaths and showed it to me, then two more grandsons joined in, followed by two of my granddaughters. The ones that play are spread out age wise from 4yrs old - 12 yrs old and geographically we are all hundreds of miles apart. We discuss strategies, sometimes I buy them some NKcoins, so it's a great way to stay connected.

Comment

Working...
              X