No announcement yet.

How did you first get into NK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Maths Games, played BTD 3 a lot at school until it was banned for being too popular. >.<

Moved onto Ninja Kiwi when I found out BTD 4 had been released but wasn't available on Cool Maths.

Comment

I found out about it when I first played BTD2 on the Swedish version of agame.com but I didn't really check it out until I started playing more NK games on Mochigames.
      I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 000 000 000 people on the planet below. Have you got a problem with that?

Comment

I played BTD4 on a flash game site. And then, well, you figure it out.
        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
        Click here to view all my:

Comment

In 2009, I played the original Bloons games on addictinggames.com and was interested so I made an account that I forgot the password to in 2010. I rediscovered the site in 2015 and made my game account of the same name as my forums one. My city banned the site thanks to me and my classmate for playing on it quite a bit this year. Perhaps they thought we came to play SAS4 and banned the site from school because of violence, something reasonable, but nope, just because 'Games'. CoolMathGames is just games too, and it's not banned! iss naht fahr. Imma strt n rebellion against sensaship.AZTECS ARE NO LONGER MEXICANS!
          My channel:
          Check out the My Favorite Songs playlist for some unknown songs and just plain great songs I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic Minus One View Post
            Cool Maths Games, played BTD 3 a lot at school until it was banned for being too popular. >.<

Moved onto Ninja Kiwi when I found out BTD 4 had been released but wasn't available on Cool Maths.
            The exact same story right over here.
            (Type something here...............)

Comment

I like tower defense games. I found bloons. I found out ninja kiwi was the creator of bloons.

Comment

My bro introduced me to BTD2. That was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooong time ago.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The silent majority Stands with Trump"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                This 11 year old has more common sense than most liberals or conservatives --> Get BTFO CNN #V.420.69.Rekt

Comment

I remember playing BTD 3 in the 6th grade, but I also played SAS 3 on Mochigames. (it used to be a great site!) Then they transfered our mochi coins to nk coins.

Comment

I think it was the second or third game in the OG Bloons series. Even More Bloons.

Comment

randomly visited it and saw a cool zombie game called sas zombie assault 3. then sas 4 came out and i was hooked.
                      Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                      Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                      President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                      "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

I was on coolmath like many others and saw the thing about BTD4
                        I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

I think it's cool maths games because it's one of the sites I had freedom in the school laptops.
                          Originally posted by Nucleus
                          Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                          バンダナワドルディ
                          I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                          Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

I just played on Bloons 1 on the NK site.
                            Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Well, about year ago my kid installed BTDB on tablet and here i'm am First played on mobile a little then battles on pc, defense mode and that determined my playing style. Then BTD5 (pc) then BMC, now again BTDB mobile and BMCM.

Comment

My nephew used to play BTD4 on addictingamesdotcom about 6 years ago whenever he came over to our house. I always thought it looked like the most boring game until one day I tried it and have been playing it ever since although nowdays it's BTD5 instead of 4. Addictinggames had the link to come to NK so I signed up, I figured I may as well play on the site the game actually comes from plus they had the cool feature that saved our progress on NK servers, I was always bad about clearing my cookies back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X