Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antibot
    replied
    Like 90% of the members here, I learned about NK from Cool Math Games. There wasn't just BTD; I also remember playing Boombot (remember that?). Heck, I have a rather fond memory from... 2nd grade, I think, of kids rooting for me to beat a rather difficult BB level.

However, I didn't actually hear of anything from the "latest generation" of BTD until SSundee (yes, that Minecraft YouTuber with some 6 million subs and counting) uploaded a video of him (terribly) playing Bloons TD Battles Mobile. I got BTDBM on our tablet. That started the slippery slope that eventually led to where I am now.

Leave a comment:

• dude00000000001
    replied
    I first found out about it when btd3 was the latest game. I was 7 back then. No idea how I found out about nk though.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperfairy777
    replied
    I just played bloons TD3 when I was in high school (ok, not at the school itself, when i got home from school) and followed the franchise since which eventually lead me here.

not sure how i found BTD though

Leave a comment:

• PTpirahna
    replied
    I believe I played the Bloons mobile game first, before wandering into BTD4 on MochiGames. Eventually I heard of BTD5, and registered here because of it. And I've stuck to the community ever since.

Leave a comment:

• scout21078
    replied
    Cool fam lets go. Btd 3 boys

Leave a comment:

• Master Hand
    replied
    I actually started by playing the first then the next two.Then BTD4 came out, and then my brother made a Mochi account. Then BTD5, which he made an account on NK under the name of Master Hand. He then gave the account to me since he is more grown up and has more important things in life and he can't really focus on this, so it is mine now.

Leave a comment:

• nomisabeu
    replied
    I found the Bloons games and BTD2 several years ago (can't remember the exact year). I also ended up playing BTD3 and BTD4 later on and I believe I created a MochiGames account.

Then, I started playing BTD5 at some point (again, can't remember when exactly) and I think that was around the time I created my NK account. I was inactive in the forums until a while after SAS4 came out.

Leave a comment:

• LordofKaon
    replied
    Found bloons games somewhere. One day noticed there was a BTD5, so I ended up on ninjakiwi.

Later I found there were zombie games on NK, and that I rather like shooting zombies...

Leave a comment:

• Venix75
    replied
    I found BTD4 on Addicting Games in like 2009 (you know when it was good), then went to Mochigames and eventually NK.

Leave a comment:

• bigbuffb
    replied
    I originally got into mochigames when they had a connection with btd4.

eventually mochigames shut down and ninja kiwi released btd5, so i made an account on ninja kiwi about 2 days after btd5 came out about 4ish/5ish years ago.

Leave a comment:

• H4l0Gamer4332
    replied
    I got into Nk when my brother played BTD Battles Mobile

Leave a comment:

• AutisticArkFI
    replied
    because btd is actually a well designed td game unlike the same regurgitated games that are published over and over again that have mobs with generic health

Leave a comment:

• Mathgodpi
    replied
    4 years ago during boring classes I would search the internet for tower defense games, found NK before too long!

Leave a comment:

• SillyCow1
    replied
    The first time i ever saw a ninja kiwi game was back in 4th grade (that must have been at least 8 years ago now), some kid was playing the original bloons tower defence at the time. There was probably a few other times i played too with some of the more recent bloons games like btd3 but it was only to beat the easiest track then go into free play to see how far i could get then that was it. I only started playing more heavily when i saw a superjombombo video on bloons monkey city some time in the summer of 2014 if i recall correctly. Then the real fun ap hunting started a few months after that.

Leave a comment:

• Ishan
    replied
    I found BTD3 and 4 on cool math games somewhere around 5 years ago and then I found bloons on addicting games as well as BSM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X