No announcement yet.

How did you first get into NK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I got into playing Bloons on Y8 when I was a kid.

I first played Bloons Tower Defense 4, then I discovered the "Bloons" popping game. I found Ninja Kiwi, which has a ton of "Bloons" games and I played on Ninja Kiwi ever since. I kinda forgot about Ninja Kiwi, but I came back this year.
    Lets pop those bloons mates!

Comment

i was playing BTD3 (somewhere), found BTD4, and then wanted to know about a BTD5, so i got here.
      Youtube link here:
      Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Searching up kiwis doing ninja level stuff
        Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
        คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
        ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
        קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
        ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
        คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
        ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
        ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
        เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Comment

I started playing BTD3 at school but lots of people didn't realise that the updated BTD4 was released so people thought BTD3 was the best NK could achieve, but I knew otherwise, with BTD4 and Bloons 2, then stuck with NK as they released their more recent games
          Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

I found BTD1, BTD2, and the original Bloons games (Bloons 1, More Bloons, etc.) on gamesgames.com. I was interested, so I clicked the NK logo, and discovered the NK world. That was 2009.
            Last edited by Superbloons321; 08-06-16, 01:00 PM.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
            Originally posted by Kodak Black
            Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

at 2008 I started playing bloons through my country's game site. At 2011 I came to Bloons, and then found out Bloons TD4, and then signed to mochigames. When NK started the login system I signed up.
              I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
              BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
              f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

I played BTD 1-3 on Coolmath since I think 2006 or so. After that, I played BTD4 on Flipline (I used to use that site for games). I then went on Ninja Kiwi to try to find other Bloons games, and that's the story of NK as I know it.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Used to go on the early site back in the mid-early 2000s with friends. I don't remember when (though I do remember it was when runescape was big too) BTD3 used to get passed around on memory sticks in school, and then years later I went back onto the website to find that BTD5 had just launched. A week or so later, i joined the forum on December 31st 2011 (I think)

Comment

Back in 2007 I played ten levels of Bloons PP4. Then forgot about it until 2009, when I played BTD3 and thought that was the game I played a year back. *facepalm* Later that year I was bored so I searched for some flash games and got to NK, mainly Bloonsworld and BTD4. Really, I don't know what the heck coolmathgames.com is :P
                    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                      mainly Bloonsworld
                      I once dabbled in Bloonsworld shortly after I joined. But then in late 2014 they shut it down. Sad old short but sweet memories.
                      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                      ||
                      |

Comment

I was bored in class a couple years ago, and we had laptops that day. Searched up "Sh*tty flash games" and now i'm here.
                        My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

I found BTD3 and 4 on cool math games somewhere around 5 years ago and then I found bloons on addicting games as well as BSM.

Comment

The first time i ever saw a ninja kiwi game was back in 4th grade (that must have been at least 8 years ago now), some kid was playing the original bloons tower defence at the time. There was probably a few other times i played too with some of the more recent bloons games like btd3 but it was only to beat the easiest track then go into free play to see how far i could get then that was it. I only started playing more heavily when i saw a superjombombo video on bloons monkey city some time in the summer of 2014 if i recall correctly. Then the real fun ap hunting started a few months after that.
                            : 48920 AP (Rank 55), Super Ultimate Grand Master

Comment

4 years ago during boring classes I would search the internet for tower defense games, found NK before too long!

Comment

because btd is actually a well designed td game unlike the same regurgitated games that are published over and over again that have mobs with generic health

Comment

Working...
                                X