• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
    Mochigames.
    Too bad Mochi was zapped in March 2014.
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    ||
    |

Comment

Back in middle school, we used to kill time in class by playing games on coolmathgames.com, and my friend introduced me to BTD3. I think I accidentally clicked on the game while the NK intro was still playing and got redirected to the main website (which didn't look very good back in 2011 ) and saw that there was a BTD4. I played that game a lot until BTD5 came in Dec 2011. I was actually extremely excited for the game and signed for the early access, but didn't know how to log-in so I played a few days after early access.

A few months of playing BTD5, I accidentally clicked on the forum and I think this happened a couple times until I started looking at what the people were talking about. I'm pretty sure I signed up because I read Special K's story and wanted to tell him how great they were.
      |

Comment

I played games on mostfungames.com. Found bloons (the original), from there, graduated to BTD2, then 3, then 4, then 5. Then I found the SAS games. And the rest is history.
        I'm out!

Comment

I found the site via btd3, but I made an account for sas 3 , when it came out. I was largely inactive and completely forum inactive until the beginning of 2015.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

In a nutshell, my brother showed me BTD2 back when it was new, and then I became a fan of Bloons Tower Defense. Despite lurking on the website long before BTD5 came out, it wasn't until 2013 or 2014 when I made an account since I got tired of losing my progress every time I refreshed my cache. Turns out, it was a pretty good decision.

Comment

I discovered NK through looking up BTD5 after a note on coolmath said I couldn't get BTD4 or 5 on this site. This is pretty much how most people discovered NK as I've asked this question quite a lot.
              I am Brother Wilson. Master of Ancient Hawaii. I live under the HOT rock. Thank. Business doing pleasure with you.

Comment

I played BTD3 on Cool Math games, then I realized BTD4 was a thing but couldn't be played on Cool Math, so I moved to ninjakiwi.com to play BTD4. A while after that, BTD5 was announced and it looked super awesome, so I play that game to this day (not as often, though)

Comment

Like many others, I played BTD3 on Cool Math Games about 6 years ago, and about 5 years ago, I switched over to BTD4. When BTD5 first came out in 2011, I wasn't a fan of it and gave up on bloons entirely. I decided to return in 2013.
                  Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

I watched my brother play BTD3 and BTD4. Then when I got my own computer I decided to make an NK account.
                    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."- Walt Disney
                    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Muhammad Ali

NK Account:

Comment

Like a lot of others, I started on coolmath games, with BTD 1, 2, and 3. Eventually I went over to Ninjakiwi's actual site and played BTD4 and BTD4E, and then once it came out BTD5.
                      NK Username: cookieeater45
                      NK Rank: 34 (Ninja Lord)

Comment

Played BTD1 on coolmath once, found BTD3 a few years later, then saw the note that BTD5 was unavailable and found NK. Seems many others came from this path...

Comment

Cool Math for me as well. Started with BTD3/4, and eventually started playing on NK when BTD5 was released. Didn't create an account till later though, I think it was in 2012.
                          I'm known as on Ninja Kiwi. Those who knew me before might recognize me as my other former username ;-)

Comment

BTD 4, but didn't create my NK account until January 2013.
                            : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
                            SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                            BTD 5: Rank 79
                            BMC: City levels 40/34
                            BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

2009 - discovered BTD4 (and thus, NK) though Tasselfoot back when he was active. (And this is coming from a Kongregate user)
                              ||
                              Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

It's was due to a video on youtube showing how to hack a flash game. He uses BTD2 as a example. I played BTD2 and ultimately i found out other BTD games such as BTD1 and 3. Then I found out BTD4 came out back in 4th grade during my testing period. There was a lot of people playing it too. So i played it and eventually I found out other games that are made by the same company (NK). I created a account on Mochigames (back when they exist) and played SAS3. I ranked to Rank 37 before I stopped playing. Then I realized BTD5 was about to be released on December of 2011. I had a lot of fun of that game. Then I left NK and didn't play any NK games until May of 2013, when I first actually created a NK account. From there, I became a NK player until high school rolls around.
                                bored..

Comment

Working...
                                X