Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol7790
    replied
    played btd4 somewhere else discovered i needed an ninjakiwi acc for saving and things later made it and vene later i got stuck on ninjakiwi then btd5 came out and i kenw i was even more stuck on ninjakiwi rip

Leave a comment:

• ZX840
    replied
    I was originally on MochiGames (rip MochiGames ) playing their games whilst naughtily not doing my school work in 2011/2012, and although I had played NK games during and long before that, it was when BTD5 came out that I joined (cause the game wouldn't ever save - or let me play without a NK account - I can't remember). So yeah, it was way back then.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I didn't come to Ninja Kiwi, NK came to me.

Leave a comment:

• thatkiwikid
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
    I first got in from Cool Math Games (that games site little kids played at school), playing BTD3 in April 2014. Then the Cool Math put a note saying that "I cannot get BTD4 and 5" and then I discovered the rest of NK.
    I used to play CoolMath sometimes when we were meant to be doing learning

and i got into Nk from my friends playing bloons td mobile. So as you can see I haven't been a NK 'fan' that long. (around 3 years)

Leave a comment:

• Smurfblade
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfFh69sLtA My story.

Leave a comment:

• Suggaboo
    replied
    Got bored.
    Typed up random words, getting to kiwi ninjas.
    Saw this site.
    With me, gaming sites=
    Stayed on this site forever.

Leave a comment:

• vfhpxngonggyrf
    replied
    I found it from the Coolmath notice too!

Leave a comment:

• fozage
    replied
    there a web site called not doppler new games every week where i found came across bloons 1&2 and meeblings likeing nk games i decided to visit there website

Leave a comment:

• Z O M G
    replied
    I also got in NK because of BTD3

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    saw someone playing btd5 on unblocked games in like 2013 and made an account in 2014

Leave a comment:

• BUMMBUMM
    replied
    searched zombie blast-em games, found sas3, awesome

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    My nephew used to play BTD4 on addictingamesdotcom about 6 years ago whenever he came over to our house. I always thought it looked like the most boring game until one day I tried it and have been playing it ever since although nowdays it's BTD5 instead of 4. Addictinggames had the link to come to NK so I signed up, I figured I may as well play on the site the game actually comes from plus they had the cool feature that saved our progress on NK servers, I was always bad about clearing my cookies back then.

Leave a comment:

• SeniorSSS
    replied
    Well, about year ago my kid installed BTDB on tablet and here i'm am First played on mobile a little then battles on pc, defense mode and that determined my playing style. Then BTD5 (pc) then BMC, now again BTDB mobile and BMCM.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    I just played on Bloons 1 on the NK site.

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    I think it's cool maths games because it's one of the sites I had freedom in the school laptops.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X