This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Tower Keepers: Guide

As we all know, Tower Keepers is set to release in the near future, so I've decided to take most known data about the game and compile it into a guide for new/all players to see. =]

Note: Do realize that this is a "Beginner's Guide", meaning that it will only contain the "starting" knowledge to help y'all better understand what you have to look forward to. Added small tidbits, i.e. small bits of stats for the "starting" Heroes. This is all based on the Beta Stage of Tower Keepers
    GUIDE

Last edited by Salmon; 09-08-16, 02:38 PM.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

I've a feeling this guide will be nothing but a giant picture for 14 months. Sniffle.
    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
    and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      Did.. You click on the link to the actual guide?

Oh, you hid it. lolz.
    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
    and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll make it more noticeable when I get back.

I'm a tower keepers spoiler. (Na not really)
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 11-06-16, 04:14 AM.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Haha, I was planning on adding the character, enemy, and weapon stats BEFORE the game released.. But I haven't had the chance yet.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Well, there's still time
        No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Is the game ready to be released to the open beta soon? I can't access the staging website anymore...
          , ,
          Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
          I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
            Is the game ready to be released to the open beta soon? I can't access the staging website anymore...

I'd say that the game has progressed well so far, or at least I'd hope so. The staging website is unavailable to all users until a beta period is officially underway. =]

Comment

It's not likely there will be an open beta stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                I'm a tower keepers spoiler. (Na not really)
                Well, that makes sense now.
                Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                Haha, I was planning on adding the character, enemy, and weapon stats BEFORE the game released.. But I haven't had the chance yet.
                I feel like they will have changed a lot.
                Last edited by Demo; 25-06-16, 02:29 PM.
                Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                  It's not likely there will be an open beta stage.
                  Will the actual game be released later with a lack of an open beta stage?
                  Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

Comment

An open beta would be more likely to delay release

Comment

Well now that I'm back, I plan on improving this guide further. (I might need help) Some things will be solely from memory.

Comment

Update: I've revised the guide to include a bit more information about the game's "general content", keep in mind that this is all information based on the Beta Stage of Tower Keepers so many aspects are subject to change.

Comment

Great Work.

Comment

Working...
                          X