Bloons TD Fangame comes out tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD Fangame comes out tomorrow

Bloons TDX, the fangame that I have been working on is out now. Here are some things you can look forward to:

- 20 Towers, each with 3 upgrade paths.
    - 8 Tracks with multiple play modes.
    - 6 Unique Special Missions.
    - Tons of New Bloon Types.
    - And 200+ Achievements to unlock.

Below is a trailer for the game, other gameplay videos can also be found on my channel.

As of now it is for windows only, although I am working on other platforms. Hopefully you guys enjoy the game!

Here's a link to the download page: http://www.ramafparty.com/2017/11/bl...x-out-now.html
    Last edited by ramaf; 15-11-17, 01:39 AM.

This is my first time seeing this game and it looks awesome! Would it be okay if I made an interactive game thread of this game?

Comment

Hey it's tomorrow now... Is it out yet? :P Also does it require opengl 2.0?
      Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Making an interactive game thread is fine, that sounds cool. Also I'd give it several more hours before launch. I'll let you know when its ready.

Edit: Okay its ready now
        Last edited by ramaf; 15-11-17, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Hey, your ideas are very good, as well that could merge with the original BTD5, it would give many more "achievements" and "challenges" for sure.

Comment

This looks like it might be better than BTD5. Still could improve on graphics (The graphics are passable but could be improved)

Edit: I only played for a few minutes and yet I already fell in love with it more than the BTD5 Mobile version. What program did you make it on?
            Last edited by OddSpiritedTrophy; 01-01-18, 08:50 PM.
            Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

He shows it's Game Maker Studio.

Comment

huh nice work. Seems like it could still use rbe, also it would be nice to be able to see tower range before they are placed instead of afterward.
                Last edited by rmcin329; 08-01-18, 07:24 AM.

Comment

What program language did you use? (I do javascript)

Comment

Working...
                  X