Heatseeker - Dec 3, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heatseeker - Dec 3, 2016

26 - 65 with 3 of each, 16 max: 2/4 Bombs, 3/2 Dartlings, 3/2 Glue, 2/4 Subs, 4/2 Aces, 1/4 Apprentices, 2/1 Villages, 2/4 Boomers, 4/2 Ninjas and 2/2 Spike Factories. 1 Portable lake provided. BFBs are ZOMGs. By Gamzdude

Track - Death Valley / Medium
    Starting Cash - $5000
    Reward - $150 MM

---

NAPSFRILL -

Spoiler:

0/0 village
    2/2 sub
    1/0 sub
    2x 1/0 glues strong
    28 - glues to 2/0
    29 through 32 - 1/0 sub to 2/2
    33 - 1/0 ninja
    35 - ninja to 2/1
    37 - boomer 0/3 to 2/3
    38 - ninja to 3/1
    39 - ninja to 4/1 then 4/2
    40 - 0/0 dartling
    41 - 3rd sub 2/2
    43 - dartling to 2/1
    46 - village to 2/1
    49 - Boomer to 2/4, turbo ceramics. Dartling to 3/1 as cash comes in
    50 - All subs to 2/3, turbo ceramics
    52 - turbocharge MOABs
    53 - keep an eye on camos with dartling
    54 - turbocharge MOABs
    57 - turbocharge 2nd pair of MOABs
    59 - dartling to 3/2
    60 - sub to 2/4
    before 61 - sell the 2/4 sub. 4/0 ace (circle)
    61 - turbocharge
    64 - turbo charge MOABs
    65 - turbo charge MOABs, then sell whatever for 2x FSC

Last edited by incogneato; 03-12-16, 02:56 AM.

28th DC, it's based off of the song by AC/DC,

NAPSFRILL, tried my old start, but never panned, so Used specter at 61 and kept it, worked better, Fun DC though reward too high

RCD:7/10
    Difficulty: 7/10
    Enjoyablity: 7.5/10
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 03-12-16, 06:49 AM.
    Links:, ,
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

NAPSFRILL* using incogneato's guide. Well done!!

Comment

Didn't want to bother with boomers so I went with a heavier dartling strat, first try NAPSFRI. MM reward was probably too high.

Comment

Most trivial 150MM DC ever, didn't even have to peek at Incogneato's guide at all. Quite fun though.

Difficulty: Sabotaging spactory lines would kill us. Nope.avi (3/10)
          Enjoyability: *Gamzdude parties hard on Boom Beach* (8/10)
          Creativity: can i haz kookee kwisp? (7/10)
          Last edited by Albert3105; 03-12-16, 08:30 AM.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          ||
          |

Comment

You know what, now that sniper will likely know this is a song, I'm doing it myself.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
            Difficulty: Qwerty II thinks sabotaging spactory lines would kill us. Nope.avi (3/10)
            Enjoyability: *Gamzdude parties hard on Boom Beach* (8/10)
            Creativity: can i haz kookee kwisp? (7/10)
            *sings What The Hell? by Avril Lavigne*

Well, ONLY you could understand those rating codes. Aside from you, NOBODY cares.

(There goes my theory that 80% of users in gaming forum communities has some sort of autism or something like that, unless it is a site such as IGN and GameSpot)
            ||
            Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

Originally posted by lla26 View Post
              *sings What The Hell? by Avril Lavigne*

Well, ONLY you could understand those rating codes. Aside from you, NOBODY cares.

(There goes my theory that 80% of users in gaming forum communities has some sort of autism or something like that, unless it is a site such as IGN and GameSpot)
              Why do I have to care about when you post songs into accepted music-based DCs I don't care about?

And can you stop harassing me over my autism? You always have to mention it whenever you get angry at me.
              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
              ||
              |

Comment

RCD: 5/10 (only hard parts for me were the last 5 levels)
                Difficulty: 4.9/10
                Enjoyability: 5.8/10
                Final Verdict: 7.8/10

Yeah, too easy for a 150MM.
                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 03-12-16, 09:08 AM.
                Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

Why do I have to care about when you post songs into accepted music-based DCs I don't care about?

And can you stop harassing me over my autism? You always have to mention it whenever you get angry at me.
                  Truth is, WE do whatever we want to. I know sniper (and maybe superbloons to a lesser extent) will post music videos on their respective DCs, so I do it ahead of time. I know I'm posting just for them, but whatever.

(And in case you're wondering, tommorow is likely a DC based off the houses of Hogwarts and it's mine, so I might as well post the Hogwarts logo in that DC)

(And the reason I keep mentioning autism is that NOBODY (well maybe a few people) but you understand what you're talking about!)
                  ||

Comment

Truth is, WE do whatever we want to. I know sniper (and maybe superbloons to a lesser extent) will post music videos on their respective DCs, so I do it ahead of time. I know I'm posting just for them, but whatever.

(And in case you're wondering, tommorow is likely a DC based off the houses of Hogwarts and it's mine, so I might as well post the Hogwarts logo in that DC)

(And the reason I keep mentioning autism is that NOBODY (well maybe a few people) but you understand what you're talking about!)
                    Well, this time Albert3105 is right. Tracking every single thing you don't like about him and blaming his autism seems rude. As you probably know, I don't have autism or anything similar, but I'd feel offended if I were him.

Plus there's a link in his signature showing his rating system.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                    Originally posted by Kodak Black
                    Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

I actually think Albert's DC Rating system is quite funny, I really like to see it.

Now to rating the DC. I liked the DC, it was fun. Wasn't too hard for me.

difficulty: 3.5/10
                      Enjoyability: 7.5/10
                      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                      f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Originally posted by My first evil clone
                        We know lla26 is a selfish-
                        *Gags evil clone* Nope nopenopenopenopenope shutupevilclone

Difficulty: 6/10
                        Enjoyability: 7/10
                        Originality: 6/10
                        Total: 6.8/10
                        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                        Click here to view all my:

Comment

Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
                          I actually think Albert's DC Rating system is quite funny, I really like to see it
                          Oh good. I'm just not a fan of things that are funny for the speaker, when it comes off as lame for me. But, I guess, to each is his own.
                          ||

Comment

You just contradicted yourself "We Do whatever we want to" applies to everybody. I enjoy looking at everyone's rating's including Albert's so stop getting so rude.Mentioning someones disability is downright out of order.

Anyway. Good DC, easier than I thought it would be. NAPSFRILL
                            Difficulty: 6.5/10 - Not too hard, strong towers you only have to sell for 65.
                            Fun: 6.5/10 - Quite fun, I like challenges that need FSC.
                            Total: 13/20 - Good

Suggestion
                            Spoiler:

Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post
                            Heatseeker

Using towers that have some heat or towers that can seek bloons , beat Death Valley rounds 26-65, BFB's are now ZOMG's

Starting Cash: $5000
                            Lives: 150
                            Rounds: 26-65
                            Max No. of Towers: 16
                            Max Per Class: 3
                            Difficulty:Medium
                            Track: Death Valley
                            Available Towers: 2/4 Cannon, 3/2 Dartling Gun, 3/2 Glue Gunner, 2/4 Sub, 4/2 Monkey Ace, 1/4 Monkey Wizard, 2/1 Monkey Village, 2/4 Boomerang Thrower, 2/2 Spike Factory, 4/2 Ninja
                            Agents:All available, 1 Portable Lake Provided
                            Road Items: Disabled
                            Reward: 110MM
                            Bloon Ranks:
                            Red: 0
                            Blue: 0
                            Green: 0
                            Yellow: 0
                            Pink: 0
                            Black: 0
                            White: 0
                            Zebra: 0
                            Lead: 0
                            Rainbow: 0
                            Ceramic: 0
                            MOAB: 0
                            BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
                            ZOMG: 0

(Tested, it's harder then "The Heat Is on", and requires ability usage/timing, good dartling aiming, switching out towers in last few rounds, and some strategy thinking, the subs do make it easier at least earlier on, but after that it becomes more challenging. 110MM Reward.)

Update Changed BFB's to ZOMG'S to utilize FSC.

Image Proof
                            Spoiler:
                            :

It's Based off of the song by "AC/DC" towers and track are to fit the theme, the village is also allowed to make the tower seek or heat the bloons even faster.

BTD5 Rank:80
                            Challenge Legend: Yes
                            Driven: Yes

Creator of the DC of the Month Competition

Proud Member of The Watcher Clan.

Comment

Someone plant a video please. I can not get past the stink-in First Zomberg Old lady here needs a plan. lol
                              Last edited by TorpedoLynn; 03-12-16, 03:12 PM. Reason: Okay figured it out I got so mad. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X