This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final (New) Daily Challenge - June 30, 2018

Monkey Lane, Easy, Rounds 1-50, $10000 starting cash, 10 of each agent free except Pontoons.

Ceramics: -1 (Rainbows)
    MOABs: -2 (Rainbows)
    BFBs: -3 (Rainbows)
    Last edited by PTpirahna; 30-06-18, 05:00 AM.

And Vault Challenges have been updated.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

I can’t figure out how to beat this. This needs either more starting cash, a lower end round, extra agents provided, or all three. kappa
      My shameless advertising:

Comment

This is virtually the EASIEST challenge I ever did.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
          And Vault Challenges have been updated.
          The vault challenges have been updating 'live' for the past few weeks now actually.

Comment

Gentleman, it has been an honour and a privilege. Take care everyone!
            Last edited by saspic45; 30-06-18, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Really does feel like the change of an era.

Comment

I think I'll take half credit for this daily challenge
                This is my signature

Comment

So this is it.

THANK YOU NINJAKIWI for years of entertainment with these.

Comment

TD5 Daily Challenge R.I.P.

Great ending to a great series.... everyone's a winner, reminding us of our very easy beginnings and how hard it seemed at the time. Now I can win with both eyes closed, both hands tied behind my back, fast asleep, eating breakfast and singing a Tibetan lullaby.

Thank you for all the fun, we will remember you.

Rest In Peace now, your work is done

Granddad and the Grandkids weep silently, sniff, sniff
                    ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​

Comment

Finally one I can beat!
                      I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                        Finally one I can beat!

What ???? you managed to beat it???? howd'ya do that?

do you give lessons?

Comment

Can Daily Challenges Achivement swhere you must win a daily challenge each day for a specific amount of days in a row like "Dedicated" (30 days), "Driven" (90 days) still be gotten now as at todays challenge it showed that i already have completed it as it seems a repeat so im not sure if i can get the achivement swith those and if i can still to i have to still play and win those that already show that i completed them to get it counted for the achivements (would be great if it already is counted so i dont have to do it at all)?

Comment

The current day's challenge should still count for the achievement, but you will have to do it on the day.
                            Last edited by Aaron; 03-07-18, 09:46 PM.

Comment

NAPSFRILLS:

Guide:
                              Select Super Monkey Special. You'll need it. Place everything, including pools. Once you run out of space, sell the pools. I screwed up by not placing the pools and then selling them the first time. And barely managed to beat it the second time without selling them. Then start farming as hard as you can. You'll need your first banana factory by round 8. Just keep farming like crazy until you get to round 50. At that point, you have two options, sell some more agents in order to make room for more farms, or sell some agents to make space for more Bloons Day Devices. Your call.

By round 85 you should hopefully have nearly 2 Million cash. At that point you will finally have enough cash to beat what the ZOMG has been transformed into.

Comment

Working...
                              X