X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiral Carbons - June 29, 2018

The Great divide, Medium.
    $5000 Starting Cash.

You study Chemistry? Because each enantiomer is a mirror version of the other carbon compound that has four different groups. Translation in normal English: a carbon compound that has four branches of completely different groups is called an enantiomer, and enantiomers can have a mirrored version of themselves.

And I picked Wizard because Hydrogen, and the others because I just wanted variety. Or perhaps because I deliberately wanted short-range towers.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Huh, and it seems when I was testing this DC, I was using a free Spike Factory. And I can't seem to pass Round 25 with those Regen Whites. <strikethrough>How about increasing cash to $5800?</strikethrough>

I initially tried the mirrored 1/1 Spike Factory each strategy, which I'd naturally do, but it seems it doesn't seem good against those Regen Whites. And even tried Tack Sprayer Tack Shooters and 1/0 Spike Factories also mirrored, but also didn't work. I also considered a Blade Maelstrom spam, but it seems that as soon as I sell a Blade Maelstrom there are no more blades distributed.
      Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 29-06-18, 07:24 AM.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

And it seems that Tier-3 Tack Facility plus 3/2 Tack does a good job against Round 25-45. Before Leads arrive, I make sure I have 1/1 Spike Factories, 3/2 Tack Shooters, and 0/0 Wizards. I lost at Round 46, because the MOAB SHREDR by itself couldn't handle the children, silly me. Otherwise, from here we can use Maelstroms, Spike Storms, and other cool ability stuffs.

Comment

No need for a starting cash increase, it's possible as is. I'll post a runthrough if people are still stuck on it when I wake up tomorrow.
          I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Originally posted by tehspeleengpolise View Post
            No need for a starting cash increase, it's possible as is. I'll post a runthrough if people are still stuck on it when I wake up tomorrow.
            Ah yes, I actually can do the first few rounds with Tack Facility, but I am stuck with how to do it without the Tack Facility.

Comment

Keep trying, you'll figure it out! I leak quite a bit in early rounds (down to ~50 lives or so) before I can afford a stable defense.
              I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

I request a walkthrough because I'd like to see how you do it. I attempted a Spike Factory end strategy, but I am not sure how much Spike Factory end focus I should do.

Comment

Here you go, as requested. Note that I got the MOAB on the right side, see the video description for how to deal with things if it comes on the left side.

Comment

Hmm... with Round 46, so single Maelstrom near the end just before the Ceramics leak? Didn’t think of that cool strategy before, and wow it is so helpful! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X