X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 June 2018 - Deflectables

Title: Deflectables
    Description: 19-50 with 3|4 Darts, 3|4 Tacks, 3|4 Boomers, 4|3 Ninjas, 2|3 Bombs, 4|3 Glue, 4|3 Buccaneer, 4|0 Ace, 0|3 Super Monkey, 2|4 Dartling and 2|3 Sub. Reds to Yellows are Pinks. Everything else to Zebras (except Pinks) are +2.
    Track: Crypt Keeper
    Rounds: 19-50
    Starting Cash: $6000
    Difficulty: Medium
    Towers: Dart Monkey (3|4), Tack Shooter (3|4), Boomer (3|4), Ninja (4|3), Bomb (2|3), Glue (4|3), Buccaneer (4|3), Ace (4|0), Super (0|3), Dartling (2|4), Sub (2|3)
    Agents: Provided 1 Beekeeper, 1 Tribal Turtle, 1 Angry Squirrel.
    Tower Limits: None.
    Bloon Rank Changes: Reds +4 (Pink), Blues +3 (Pink), Greens +2 (Pink), Yellows +1 (Pink), Blacks +2 (Lead), Whites +2 (Zebra), Leads +2 (Rainbow), Zebras +2 (Ceramic)
    Reward: 100 MM

Clearly, $4000 was definitely not enough for the upcoming rounds. And I, as an amateur, wasn't quite sure how to complete this challenge. Hopefully, we've got some good players out there who can help.

And this was another of my challenges here!
    Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 26-06-18, 07:11 AM.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

I don't think Laser Blasts is deflectable, isn't it?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Runthrough for anyone who's interested. Targeting is super important, literally makes the difference between barely leaking and dying badly.

I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Hmm... I agree on the fact that there are no extra MOAB-class, which I agree, since that would be too hard on this map.

Comment

Was wondering why this challenge was so hard and noticed now the extra agents...

Comment

Mind updating 1 SMS provided also to the first post?

Comment

Originally posted by tehspeleengpolise View Post
              Runthrough for anyone who's interested. Targeting is super important, literally makes the difference between barely leaking and dying badly.

You started with 300 lives. I only get 150 and can't get past 27.

Comment

The challenge isn't loading for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post

You started with 300 lives. I only get 150 and can't get past 27.
                  I only leaked 46 so the decreased life total didn't matter. Like I said both in my post and in the video description, targeting is super important. You'll need to set all of your subs to last until the AI is about to stop spawning pinks, then set them to first. Pay close attention to the targeting I use for other rounds too, otherwise you will likely die.
                  I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Initially it was only doable up to the rainbows (which became MOABS)... or if you used the SMS, the second set. Saw later last night it was reset with the rainbows no longer +2, and at that point the challenge was fairly easy to complete (I spammed a bunch of 2-2 subs). Now I can't access it

Comment

Originally posted by Boffo View Post
                      Initially it was only doable up to the rainbows (which became MOABS)... or if you used the SMS, the second set. Saw later last night it was reset with the rainbows no longer +2, and at that point the challenge was fairly easy to complete (I spammed a bunch of 2-2 subs). Now I can't access it
                      I guess you might not have been able to access it because of that bug that seems fixed now:
                      http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ni...593#post142593

Comment

Working...
                      X