Vault updates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault updates?

Is the vault going to be updated soon, now that new Daily Challenge suggestions are closed?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

I'm also wondering which day the final BTD5 DC will be on, as I might make a video of it for old time's sake, before fully moving on to BTD6.
    Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

Vaults will be released pretty soon but no ETA yet sorry.

You'll notice when it's the last DC

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Vaults will be released pretty soon but no ETA yet sorry.

You'll notice when it's the last DC
        What does "ETA" mean?
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post

What does "ETA" mean?
          Estimated Time of Arrival

You should just have googled it and you would have known in seconds like i did.

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

Estimated Time of Arrival

You should just have googled it and you would have known in seconds like i did.
            Urrgh, I only got "Electronic Travel Authorization" when I tried Google.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post

Urrgh, I only got "Electronic Travel Authorization" when I tried Google.
              Well i of course did put more in than just ETA as i searched for ETA Internet Slang or something like that as each time someone here or in the feed someone uses a combination of letters or such a shortened word i dont know (thats just not as common in german language as in english) i mostly just had to google that with Internetjargon or Internet Slang at the End which worked each time strangely.

Comment

Germans don't use acronyms? But…your words are so long.

Comment

Originally posted by saspic45 View Post
                  Germans don't use acronyms? But…your words are so long.
                  Of course there are acronyms but its not used as often in forms as it is in english lagnuage. German words aren't long its rather that english words are short (but if you instead meant the length of my post(s) then annoy someone else for their writing style).

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

<snip>(but if you instead meant the length of my post(s) then annoy someone else for their writing style).
                    Haha! I meant that there are many compound words in the German language.
                    e.g. Unabhaengigkeitserklaerungen - the person I am with today.

Comment

Originally posted by saspic45 View Post

Haha! I meant that there are many compound words in the German language.
                      e.g. Unabhaengigkeitserklaerungen - the person I am with today.
                      Most words in german arent that long especially as you also used the plural of that word that is never used at all.

"Unabhängigkeitserkärung" the german form of "Independance Decleration" but its an word that is nearly only meant for the one of america so rather an strange example as modern germany and austria is rather something brought and expected by the allied forces after world war 2 than an absolute free decision like the "indenpendance declearation" in america was where people where even willed to fight for that which is why that things is so important for them of course.

In german alphabet you have 4 more letters: ae = replaced by ä, ue by ü, oe by ö and a few ss are replaced by ß but i guess as in english language those 4 dont exist that you dont have them on your keyboard or?

So i guess that person gave you that word in that form as joke or is he maybe still learning german?

Comment

Not German, but here's a funny word--Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, aka the fear of long words.
                        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                          Not German, but here's a funny word--Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, aka the fear of long words.
                          Yeah not german it's latin and actually it's not "Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia" it's "hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" (1 letter less and the right form to write it as that part of it comes from the latin word "sesquipedalian" which has only 1 "p" and also has nothing to do with the word "euipped" but i guess people think it does and because of that then write it wrong)
                          http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hippop...ipedaliophobia

Comment

Hmph. I actually debated over whether I wanted to include the extra P (and make it one letter longer) or leave it out (and spell it more correctly). Looks like I chose wrong.
                            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                            Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                              Hmph. I actually debated over whether I wanted to include the extra P (and make it one letter longer) or leave it out (and spell it more correctly). Looks like I chose wrong.
                              Well i just readed on the link i posted that some make it longer on purpose and just felt pity for the people that have that phobia as i generally feel sad for people with any kind of Psychological Problems even though this is often relative mild phobia though not a rare one.

Comment

Working...
                              X