• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimbot - June 7, 2018

Archipelago, Medium.
    $750 Starting Cash.

No banana farm?

Comment

NAPS: Fun challenge! I got a little lazy with the lives in the beginning, but oh well. Dartling guns are 3-2 and 2-4.

This is my signature

Comment

You need at least a 2/4 dartling to defend the r46 BFB, the original daily challenge did not give enough money to defend the BFB so some changes were made so that r46 was beatable.
        I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Originally posted by tehspeleengpolise View Post
          You need at least a 2/4 dartling to defend the r46 BFB, the original daily challenge did not give enough money to defend the BFB so some changes were made so that r46 was beatable.
          They added the banana farm... but also made it red-to-zebra +1... I think it was just red-to-pink originally

Comment

Now I see a lot of changes were done. With farming I could afford 2/4 and 3/1 dartling and 2/4 mortar.

Comment

Is there a point to starting a challenge without enough money to buy any tower?

Comment

You have money to buy one mortar, which is enough if you micro your mortar well to eventually afford a dartling.
                I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Originally posted by tehspeleengpolise View Post
                  You have money to buy one mortar, which is enough if you micro your mortar well to eventually afford a dartling.
                  Oops, I had dartling spec on which makes mortars more expensive.

Comment

That seems very calculated to prevent you from using the Dartling Spec. :P

I just barely managed to beat it NAPS on my first try:

Rush mortar to 0/2
                    Farm 1/0
                    Dartling 0/1 > 1/1
                    Farm to 2/0
                    Dartling to 2/1
                    Mortar to 1/2
                    Farm to 3/0
                    Mortar to 3/2
                    Dartling to 3/1 > 3/2 (for camo leads on 37)
                    Farm to 4/2
                    Sell farm on 46 after it spews out bananas, then buy 2/4 Dartling ASAP, depending on your farming and micro, you may have enough for 4/2 Mortar as well. I was 48 short.

Comment

I did take similar approach, but for the mortar upgrade to 2/3 and finally 2/4 for 46. After the BFB broke I used the mortar ability to stall the moabs for more security.

Comment

Working...
                      X