Seven Little Monkeys Playing in the Stream - May 15, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Little Monkeys Playing in the Stream - May 15, 2018

Rounds 35 - 78 on Downstream Medium with 2 of each tower, 7 max. No upgrade limits. By rtgargoyle2
    Starting Cash: 8500
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by rtgargoyle2 View Post
    A Downstream of Seven

Track: Downstream
    Difficulty; Medium
    Levels: 35 - 78
    Lives: 150
    Starting Cash: $8,500
    Description: Can you pass 43 rounds with only seven towers with no upgrade limits?
    Towers: Ninja; Ice; Super; Farm; Mortar; Sub
    Limits: all are 4/4; 2 of each; 7 towers max
    Agents: Agents allowed; None provided
    No Bloon Rank Change
    Reward: $70

Tested NAPSRI
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
    Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Got up to the end of 86 before I ran out of money. Was an easy enough daily challenge but if anyone asks I'll post a guide.
    I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

I got annihilated on round 63 for some reason, despite having a sun god, a robo monkey, 2 4|2 ninjas, 2 2|3 subs and a 2|3 mortar. Guess I should play again and trade in one of those towers for an ice tower to freeze all the ceramics?

Comment

tehspeleengpolise can you post a guide?

Comment

Unofficial Bloons Channel posted a guide here, which was a cleaner run than the one I did as well (I leaked and I used farms).
          I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Working...
          X