X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 On Clock - Apr. 23, 2018

Clock, Medium.
    $15,000 Starting Cash.

Maybe I chose poorly but seemed hard for $50. Super spec, village 4/2, 2/2 super, 4/2 mortar.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
      Maybe I chose poorly but seemed hard for $50. Super spec, village 4/2, 2/2 super, 4/2 mortar.
      You supplemented me. I was going up to 60 NAPS without much of a problem, then the idea of TBO never came into my mind.

Didn't need super special. Under a village started with 2.x super. By level 42 village was 1.2, then an ice at 12o'clock, eventually 2.2. Super 2.2. By 49, ice 2.3 village 3.2 during 49.
      Then upto 59, smooth sailing (i lost some lives here and there before could make village 4.2 at 52).
      At 60 I sold the ice for TBO.

Comment

I leaked a fair bit, and sold a few towers, but didn't find it very hard and managed NAPS. I toggled Super to strong a few times to focus on ceramics/MOABs rather than chasing leaks.

Started with a 0-1 Village, 2-1 Super, and a Ninja to 4-2
        Leaked a bit on 42
        Village to 2-1 and Super to 2-2
        Village to 4-2, set to strong
        Leaked quite a bit on 54 - might be worth getting the Ice at this stage.
        Before 55, sell Ninja for a 3-2 Ice
        Before 60, sell Ice for a 0-4 Ninja, use sabotage and rebuy 4-2 Ninja
        Before 61, sell Ninja for a 0-4 Ninja, use sabotage and buy a 4-0 Boomer
        Before 62, sell Ninja for a 0-4 Ninja, use sabotage and buy a 4-2 Ninja
        Before 63, sell Village and rebuy as 2-3
        Sell Ninja for a 3-2 Ice
        Village to 2-4
        Before 64, sell Ice for a 0-4 Ninja, use sabotage and use Village ability.

Probably a more elegant way of doing it, but does the early rounds fairly quickly.

Comment

Looks 60 MM to me.
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Can anyone change the date It was 23rd not 22nd.

Comment

Working...
            X