• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie the Bloon* - Apr. 18, 2018

Maze, Medium.
    $0 Starting Cash.

*yup, I went there...

Completed NAPS NLL. I'm sure NAPSFRILLS is possible, but I don't see any reason not to farm. Make sure to focus on the snipers first before building up your spactories. Well done bikerXtrash! Fun challenge.
    This is my signature

Comment

I'm having trouble with the rainbow regrowths. I keep dying on 61
      Last edited by HarrisonBerger0n; 18-04-18, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Maybe drop round to Beat Round 60?
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonBerger0n View Post
          I put all the spactories at the end, so that they can not break the regrows. Also, for the same reason I removed all the beekeepers (they are no longer needed). All 5 snipers 3.1 were set to first. It worked. 63 can also be tricky but not a big issue.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonBerger0n View Post
            This was my set up:

Wait until the regrows get to the spactories and then fire off all 5 Beekeeper abilities at once. It lags like crazy, but takes care of the regrows.
            It's also fun to watch all those bees on the screen : D

I have both BK pros and MK pros. I used the BK ability many times. The MK pros (strong) take care of the leads and camo-leads.
            I switched one of the 4/1 snipers from first <> strong on 64 and 65 as needed.
            Don't use a Bee Swarm on 60 and you will be fine for 61 ( I did and leaked a bunch).
            For 63 just space out the swarms and you should be OK. 1 at the beginning, 1 when first rush is to right of fountain, etc. I used 6 Swarms on 63.
            For 65 fire off all 5 Swarms when the MOAB's from the BFBs break.

Comment

Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
              Completed NAPS NLL. I'm sure NAPSFRILLS is possible, but I don't see any reason not to farm. Make sure to focus on the snipers first before building up your spactories. Well done bikerXtrash! Fun challenge.
              NPS NLL you mean? It is obviously not possible to beat it without Agents.

Here was my setup for NPSFRILLS:

And just like with bikerXtrash, I have pro agents and used the beekeeper ability. I found it makes a big difference to have everything towards the back of the track for 61 (snipers it doesn't matter, but since the meerkats are, they are as well). I also forgot to set my snipers back to strong from first on 62 and almost had a small catastrophe...

I dunno if anyone else noticed it, but it seemed to me, that the sniper which was physically closest to the entrance would get the first hit on a bloon as it came in, even if all the snipers were set to strong. So, if you had them lined up like this: 0/0 1/0 2/0 3/0, and all set on strong, you could get some odd popping results.

Fun challenge.

Comment

RagingONuns I've always been under the impression that NAPS referred to non - provided agents. I didn't use any outside agents for this challenge. But regardless, I did use all 5 beekeepers and a meerkat until I sold them in the mid 50s.
                This is my signature

Comment

I look at it as an agent is an agent. I think Incogneato had NAPSFRILLS solutions to quite a few challenges where agents were provided, but he did not use them. And that is part of what was very impressive about a lot of his solutions. I totally do get your point about them being provided. But for me, it is sort of like how if Farms are allowed, and you farm, then you have to drop the F.

I'm not sure if there is a consensus on it or not, but that had been my understanding.

Comment

If I remember previous discussions, we decided that provided agents didn't break NAPSFRILLS b/c they were part of the concept. Farms do however break NAPSFRILLS.

Comment

In the future I will make sure to distinguish between the two. I had never really considered not using the provided agents as an additional challenge.
                      This is my signature

Comment

Working...
                      X