• Show
Clear All

• Line and Impact Crush April 10, 2018

Line and Impact Crush 25-65 with 3 of each, 7 max:
    3,2 dartling, 4,2 dart monkey, 3.2 bomb shooter and 4.1 mortar
    by BP101697

I can not upload the image as "I am not authorized to do so"

https://ibb.co/fkH7jx
    Last edited by abhijit; 10-04-18, 03:27 PM.

Has anybody beaten this? Can not even do it with premiums and there is no hint in the original description that it was tested.

Comment

Doubt it was tested fully, if at all. Should end at round 60 IMO.

Made it to 62 a couple of times and promptly leaked out from camos as you have to be aiming at the MOABs. And 61 is already iffy if you get too many MOABs on both sides. Simply not enough MOAB popping power, even with microing 3x 4/1 mortars + 3x 3/x dartlings.

Comment

Try using https://imgbb.com/ for hosting images. It works pretty well - you don't even have to sign in.

Comment

Having Dartlings as the only real MOAB-popping power is so hard on split tracks!

Comment

Hey BP101697, care to give us an explanation?

Comment

This month is bad, half the DCs can't be done at all

Comment

I keep dying on the 2nd MOAB on 52! I think this might be doable if there was 2-4 Bomb (or maybe 2-4 Darts/Mortars) available as well? Either that or 4 of each maybe...

Comment

Made it to 53 once. Died on the 3rd MOAB. Only thing I can think of is Big Bloon Sabotage. More cash won't make a difference. Being limited to 4 of each might do the trick. Or even it were 7 towers max, and no individual limits I think it would be possible.

Comment

Aaron I don't think this one is possible as is. There just ins't enough popping power. Maybe allow 4/4 Bomb and/or 4/4 DM?

3x 3/2 Dartlings get you through 51 OK, but 52+ may not be possible w/o using SMS on almost every round.

Comment

I've changed it to 55

Comment

I give up. I can very occasionally beat 52 and then always day on 53 if I beat it.

Comment

since it got changed, here's a vid of to round 60 NAPS. Sloppier than id like, was originally recording to figure out other approaches to 61. round 52 starts at 3:30 in

Comment

Well, it got fixed at 2 am India time! Sorry, can't be awake till then for a fix in the DC

Comment

I like that top left Dartling to help with random popping. I'll give it a try again once it is in the vaults.

Comment

Working...
                              X