X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared to be Dually - Apr. 2, 2018

Death Valley, Medium.
    $5000 Starting Cash.

Trying to imagine this can be enough firepower to stop a short path BFB.

Comment

Yeah it's not doing to be fun. I'm guessing 2-4 bomb, sabotage, and lots of spikes?

Comment

can't do this one. Anybody got a strategy?

Comment

Even with double cash, still can't do MOAB's, BFB on short track with any degree of certainty. Was this tested?

Comment

I was able to beat it through 60 sloppily using Ice Specialty. Died on 61. The basic idea is using 2/x or 3/x ice to let abilities cooldown.

Comment

Made it 65 NAPS, then ran out of cash. Need to sell + rebuy of sabotage on every round after 60, 62 even more with alternating between a 4/1 ninja for the camos. Spiking down MOABs is probably more cost effective for rounds like 62 but haven't calculated it all out.

Short path BFB can be taken down with 2x MOAB assassinate at the very start, 2x maelstrom bottom MOABs + rebuy for the top path.

It seems possible but the distraction + ice shard luck factor makes it tedious to grind out attempts. Have to head out to work now, will keep it open for later.

Comment

Well done if you were able to beat 65 NAPS. I just beat it using Ice Specialty and an SMS on 65 after popping both BFB's. I tried to get a MOAB Assassin off before either BFB entered but failed, and ended up with 11 MOABs running across the screen - hence the SMS (still get a 100MM profit). I didn't use Tack Shooters as that would be even more micro and I figure they wouldn't mesh well with the Ices.

Here's how I finished:

I replaced my 3/2 ices with 2/3 ices for 61, and then went right back to 3/2 with them. Used a ton of road spikes as well.

Definitely quite the challenge. I'd like to see an actual guide for it and for beating 65.

Comment

so it looks like this one is not possible without a combination of ice specialty, SMS, double cash, etc. I think I could have got there with double cash and tons of buying/selling, but frankly, the constant sell-rebuy is a little old and I didn't want to blow $500 to try out the theory for $150 reward (net -350 loss)

Comment

Double cash is not needed. You will have plenty of cash later on so long as you are not selling and rebuying in the 50's.

Comment

Here is a solution. I often try these in a regular game after the DC is over, just so I can learn something.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by bikerXtrash View Post
                        Here is a solution. I often try these in a regular game after the DC is over, just so I can learn something.

Solution to a different problem

Comment

Working...
                        X