X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Placement Plan - Mar. 19, 2018

Six Feet, Medium.
    $3000 Starting Cash.

got to lvl 59 in freeplay. Finished without getting the Ground Zero ability (x/4 monkey ace). Started with 2/1 glue and a 1/0 spike factory. Got 2/2 glue and 1/4 spike ASAP. Added the 2/3 monkey ace to help with the camos. You'll have to use spike storm (x/4 spike factory ability) a lot. Re-bought it lots of times, when needed. Try to get as many moabs on the screen at the moment you use the ability as possible. First used spike storm on lvl 43, then 46, and re-bought immediately for 47.

Very nice challenge, didn't enjoy one like this for a long time. Well done.

Comment

I liked this one. Beat it through 62 with Ace Specialty and NAPFRILLS. On 63 I had to sell and rebuy to get through that. Finally died on 64 because I tried to beat it with just spike storm and glue strike - it didn't work, although it might have if I had used it earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingONuns View Post
        I liked this one. Beat it through 62 with Ace Specialty and NAPFRILLS. On 63 I had to sell and rebuy to get through that. Finally died on 64 because I tried to beat it with just spike storm and glue strike - it didn't work, although it might have if I had used it earlier.
        It's NAPSFLLS then, as you used the spike factory

Comment

Originally posted by Cozla View Post

It's NAPSFLLS then, as you used the spike factory
          Spike Factories don't break the RI.

Comment

Originally posted by frds View Post

Spike Factories don't break the RI.
            http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/Road_Items

yes they do

Comment

They definitely don't. Even that article you linked to doesn't mention the Spike Factory!

Comment

The RI in NAPSFRILLS is referring the the hand placed road items

Comment

yeah, you're right, no idea why i though it says spike factory, my bad fellas, thanks for correcting me

Comment

Working...
                  X