Clear All

• Upon the Frozen Sea – 17th March 2018

40-65 with 4|4 Ice Monkeys and everything else 2|2. By BP101697

Title: Upon the Frozen Sea
    Track: Ice Flow
    Rounds: 40-65
    Starting Cash: $8000
    Difficulty: Medium
    Towers: Ice Tower (4|4), all other towers (except Road Spikes, Ninjas, Bombs, Subs, Buccaneers) at 2|2.
    Agents: None provided but none banned.
    Tower limits?: I don't think so...
    Reward: 50 MM

Another ice-themed DC...
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Completed NAPSFRILLS with 3 2-3 ice towers, a 2-1 glue, and a map full of dartlings. Fun challenge.
    This is my signature

Comment

yep, finished NAPSFRILLS as well, with the same tactic, it can be done in other ways with 2 super monkies as well. $50 prize is more than enough considering the difficulty

Comment

got to lvl 77 in the freeplay, because i ran out of space for dartlings. Had only one 3/2 ice this time in the middle (bottom) which is enough to keep the bloons static while you take care of moabs and bfbs. The challenge could've been extended to at least round 75-76

Comment

I didn't see the dartlings. Want a 100+ challenge? Try this without dartlings.

edit: ok it's not too hard without dartlings but I used ice spec.
          Last edited by CO Steve; 17-03-18, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
            I didn't see the dartlings. Want a 100+ challenge? Try this without dartlings.

edit: ok it's not too hard without dartlings but I used ice spec.
            No-Dartling challenge would sound nice, and it fits, since Dartlings don't like cold, I believe.
            If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
            X