• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Bravery - Mar. 16, 2018

Snowy Backyard, Medium.
    $1517 Starting Cash.

1 Life!

Started with a 3.0 boomer in between 3rd and 4th bend, touching 3 parallel horizontal paths. Then the dart gun on the right side of the map to 1.1 as and when money comes. Boomer to 3.2 before 28. Then dirt gun to 2.1 and 3.1. Got to be careful for round 43. At 46 Boomer will be 4.2 and the dirt monkey upfront to 2.3 strong. 46 onwards need a little careful aiming. At 50 dirt monkey was 2.4, used the ability on the first moab. I sold and repurchased the smfc ability, this time i put it nest to the boomer. Used the ability again on the second moab. I guess use of smfc on the first moab was unnecessary for the perfectionist. For people who does have doubt on dirt gun skill use the speciality

Comment

Starting cash is $3,000 and it is very easy. The challenge probably should have started at round 40 with the appropriate amount of cash and saved people time. I was able to beat it through 52 and if I had 10 lives, I would have beaten 53.

Comment

Yup, another fairly easy one this time. I started with a 2-1 Dartling in the bottom left, added a 2-3 Boomer, upgraded the Dartling to 3-1 and then got a 2-4 Dart.

Used Turbo Charge on 46, SMFC on 47, TC on 49 and then on the first MOAB on 50, then SMFC on the ceramics/2nd MOAB.

Comment

Not sure what my original DC was...
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
          X