X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-stallation - Mar. 15, 2018

Crop Circles, Medium.
    $5000 Starting Cash.

did it first try, NAPSFRILLS, is this a joke? how is this even a challenge? terrible.

Comment

Ok, there's no need to be so mean every time you find a challenge easy. That's not what these threads are for.

Anyways, completed NAPS with ice in front and wizard in back. Sniper placed wherever. Make sure to get sniper 1-3 first and then 2-3.
      This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Cozla View Post
        did it first try, NAPSFRILLS, is this a joke? how is this even a challenge? terrible.
        Try providing some helpful feedback in that case. For instance, "this challenge was too easy. To make it a bit more difficult, I think cutting the starting cash by $1000 down to $4K would help make it a bit more interesting."

It was easy enough, especially since the title tells you exactly what you need to do. But I still enjoyed a nice quick challenge and then I can go on with my day rather than obsess over it for the rest of the day.

Comment

May be easy for some, I just die on 47 every time, even with everything upgrades to max

Comment

I think the main negative point is that the challenge doesn't open itself to any strategy other than just upgrade the towers to the max in the correct order (which is fairly self explanatory). I found not fast-forwarding gives slightly better apprentice 'aim'

Comment

Even if the challenge is relatively easy, I alway learn something. In this one I got to practise changing the targeting between 'first' to 'strong' with the sniper. I also found you can win starting with the ice/sniper, or ice/wizard.

Comment

Working...
              X