• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24K Magic - Mar. 10, 2018

Maze, Hard.
    $7000 Starting Cash.

Finding this very hard.

Comment

I used apprentice spec building. Start with a 1/3 app. Upgrade to 2/3 asap. Place a village nearby and add the performance enhancer upgrades to the village. I found just above the water tank worked for the app. Super comes after the village. after you get 0/3 super get 3/2 village. app to 2/4, use bird for tough rounds. You need the money upgrade for the 0/4 super before 63. You'll have to sell stuff to afford it. Cake after that.

edit: seems to leak less if you buy the super before the village.

Boy is this luck based. I've lost all lives and zero lives in the first few rounds with the same placements.
      Last edited by CO Steve; 10-03-18, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I also couldn't do it without the Apprentice speciality to pass round 40, and used a very similar strategy to you CO Steve - lost lots of lives on 43 but the rest was fairly easy when I knew when to use Phoenix (definitely on 51 so the regens don't overrun), and sell for a 0-4 Super for 63 - I kept it and actually never had to use the ability, it beat 64 and 65 fine on its own.

Comment

A 2/3 app at the upper right corner of the water tank will sometimes clear the round nll. It's luck.

Comment

Summon Phoenix spam gets you there. Did this without 0-4 super. First time 92 lives remaining. Second time 22 lives remaining

Comment

horrible... it's either easy as hell or dumb such as this one where you have 0% chance to finish NAPSFRILL

Comment

I found targeting made a big difference on 40 and 43 too - start the Apprentice on Strong to break down the ceramics, then switch to first as soon as the bloons move to the right side.

Comment

Working...
                X