This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb Pineapple Sniper Bomb

2 of each: Snipers, Bombs, no upgrade limits. Pineapples enabled.

Any opinions on tower placement? I still haven't made it past 57.

Comment

Second hard $50 in 2 days.

Comment

Was it tested? I think a meercat for camos for the levels like 43, 47, 53, 59, 62 and then lot of sale-rebuy of moab assassin would help. The fact that UBC, with multiple players failed to provide a strategy is a proof that this is not doable as is.

Comment

So glad I finished Driven before this one came along...

Comment

43 and 47 are easy with two 2/3 snipers. 52+ is where it starts to become an issue though as I think you need a 4/1 to start dealing with the MOABs.

I'd assume it would have been tested. Wouldn't be hard to do so since no ranks are changed.

Also, my only real comment on it is that it is way TOO long of a challenge. It could easily start on 40 and cut out all the slog before that. Especially since the later rounds are the hardest and the ones you are most likely to wipe on.

Comment

End up failing at 52-53 even I have 2/3 sniper and 4/2 sniper.. wut

Comment

Wow, must be hard with snipers till 2/3.

Comment

I’ve been doing a lot of attempts on this DC since it’s hit the vaults and so far I’ve found a way to beat 60. 61 and 62 seem impossible though. I’ll keep trying a few other ideas of mine, and if that doesn’t work then I suggest shortening to 60 at the latest.
                  My shameless advertising:

Comment

Difficulty: 10/10 - 2 of each tower seems way too low for firepower. Reward Should be $200MM.
                    Enjoyablity: 0/10 - Very Frustrating to keep starting from 26 and constantly dying on 52. Did not like this at all.

This has to be one of the worst and dumbest challenges ever created.

Comment

Working...
                    X