This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Fixed thanks for pointing that out.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Red Wedding

Track: Spooky Castle

Difficulty: Medium
      Rounds: 35-65
      Lives: 150
      Starting Cash: 8000
      Towers: Dart Monkey, Ninja monkey, Submarine, Sniper Monkey, Dartling Gun, Ice Tower, Buccaneer.
      Limits: 1 of each.
      Road Items: Banned

Agents: all allowed, none provided
      Bloon Rank Change: None

Tested? Yes, completely, by me and youngtomlin:

Tips:

The starting strat isn't hard to find.

Originally posted by Youngtomlin

Tested and very fun. Used the strategy provided and passed. Was not NLL though.
      Started with a ninja and got a sniper then ice and Used sabotage through out 63. Used Dartling and instead had it on 2/3. Used sabotage on 64 and 65 + Monkey Pirates on the BFB's.
      4/2 ninja, 2/3 sniper, 3/1 dartling, x/3 submarine, 4/2 buccaneer, and 2/3 ice pulled through the 50s and 62.
      Get a juggernaut on 61.
      For 63, sell the ninja, ice and submarine. Rebuy the ice as 3/x and sub as 4/x. Submerge the sub. Use the juggernaut and dartling to strip ceramic layers off.
      64: Sell the ice and sub, rebuy ninja 2/4, rebuy ice 2/3 and sub as x/2. Sabotage before you start the round.
      65: Sabotage on MOABs, and when only the BFBs remain, sell the Aircraft Carrier and hook both BFBs with the boat ability.
      Last edited by Albert3105; 24-07-16, 06:18 PM.
      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Sharp From Above

Track/Difficulty: Mount Magma/Hard
        Rounds: 40-50
        Starting Cash: $11000
        Lives: 100
        Towers: Dart Monkey 4/4, Tack Shooter 4/4. 2 of each tower.
        Road Items: Disabled
        Agents: All allowed, none provided
        Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

Tested NAPSFRI (NAPSFRILL should be possible). $100 as reward since timing and selling are required.

Last edited by Superbloons321; 13-07-16, 08:47 AM.
        93 accepted daily challenges.
        BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 25035 (Level 43) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
        Originally posted by Kodak Black
        Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• Extreme bloons

4000 starting cash
          3 times around, easy
          10 rounds
          No towers restricted
          No upgrades restricted
          175 lives

Red: +3 yellow
          Blue: +4 black
          Green: +7 Rainbow
          Yellow: +8 MOAB
          Pink: +9 Zomg
          Black: 0
          White: 0
          Lead: 0
          Zebra: 0
          Rainbow: 0
          Ceramic: 0
          MOAB: 0
          BFB: 0
          ZOMG: 0
          I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• Ice Spy

Using Ice Towers and towers that have very long range, beat The Rink Revenge Rounds 26-65

Starting Cash: $5000
            Rounds: 26-65
            Max No. of Towers: N/A
            Max Per Class: 2
            Track: Rink Revenge
            Available Towers: 2/2 Super Monkey, 3/2 Dartling Gun, 4/4 Ice Tower, 2/4 Monkey Sub, 4/4 Sniper Monkey Super monkeys are limited to 2/2 other wise this would be too easy, and subs are 2/4 due to the camo removing abilities being short range..)
            Agents: All available, none provided
            (Tested NAPS With 2 Lives left, it can be beaten with good dartling aiming, and some tower priority targeting, Image Proof as this one was tough, but I'm sure better players will find a way to beat it much, much better,, it deserves an 85 MM reward :
            Spoiler:
            I died several times when testing this, and I did alot of selling, I sold my sniper monkeys on 65 in exchange for a laser cannon to beat it.

(Based on the mission from PC LRR where you have to avoid Ice Monsters from a distance. In the case of this DC, the Ice Towers are The Ice Monsters and the other 4 are the spy towers or long range attack towers.)
            Last edited by Gamzdude; 25-07-16, 06:06 AM.
            Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Gamzdude Little tip. With 2 of each tower, you can put N/A for Max amount of towers.
              Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
              DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• Strengths and Weaknesses

Uses default structure.

Track: Tunnels
                Difficulty: Easy
                Levels: 24-55
                Lives: 200
                Starting Cash: $2000
                Towers: Dart Monkey 0/0, Tack Shooter 3/0, Sniper 4/3, Boomerang 3/2, Bomb 2/3, Ninja 0/3, Buccaneer 0/4, Ice Tower 0/0, Glue Gunner 0/0, Ace 3/3, Apprentice 4/4, Mortar 0/0, Spike Factory 2/0, Sub 0/0
                Limits: 3 of each tower
                Agents: 1 Portable Lake provided
                Road Items: Not allowed.

Bloon Ranks:
                Red: 0
                Blue: +2 (yellow)
                Green: +1 (yellow)
                Yellow: 0
                Pink: 0
                Black: 0
                White: 0
                Lead: 0
                Zebra: 0
                Rainbow: -1 (zebra)
                Ceramic: 0
                MOAB: +1 (BFB)
                BFB: 0
                ZOMG: 0
                Daily challenges, profile
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Standard Model of Monkey Physics

Fireworks Hard round 35~65. Towers and upgrades are allowed if they resemble a particle or class of particles in the Standard Model of particle physics.

Track: Fireworks
                  Mode: Hard
                  Cash: 7000
                  Lives: 100
                  Rounds: 35~65
                  Towers:
                  Dart Monkey 2|4
                  Glue Gunner 1|3
                  Monkey Apprentice 2|0
                  Banana Farm 2|2
                  Dartling Gun 3|2
                  Monkey Sub 2|2
                  2 each
                  Road Items: None
                  Agents: Portable Lake, 1 provided.
                  Test State: Tested by sniper 355

Tower / Upgrades Explanation:
                  For each particle or class of particles, you can visit its Wikipedia page to know more about it.

Quarks: Dart Monkeys because of hotkey (q). SMFC because quarks do not exist alone.

Electron: Lightning Apprentice because electricity.

Neutrinos: Banana Farms because they barely interact with other towers.

Gluon: Glue Gunner because the word "gluon" comes from "glue". Glue Hose because gluons bind things together rather than destroy them.

Photon: Laser Dartling because it shoots out individual "packets" of light rather than a continuous ray like the RoD.

W and Z bosons: Depleted Bloontonium Darts Dartling because Bloontonium is (probably) radioactive and the W and Z bosons are responsible for the weak interaction, which is responsible for radioactive decay.

Higgs boson: Monkey Sub because it's the newest tower.

I wanted to use 4|2 Village as the muon because it's in the same class as the electron and is more massive than the electron, but I'll need one more lightning/electricity-based tower for tau, and BTD5 only has two of them so I can't.
                  Last edited by PeterHoHK; 03-07-16, 12:28 PM.
                  Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• PeterHoHK: Ooh, never thought of that before. Nice job.

Stripes of Red

With 2/3 Dart Monkeys, 1/2 Boomerang Throwers, 4/3 Ninjas, 3/4 Monkey Aces, 0/4 Dartling Guns, and 1/0 Monkey Subs, beat Candyland rounds 30~60. 12 towers max. 1 Beekeeper provided. Rainbows are -1.

Track: Candyland
                    Levels: 30~60
                    Starting Cash: 8000
                    Towers: Mentioned Above
                    Limits: 12 max.
                    Agents: Beekeeper x1
                    Bloon Rank Change: Rainbow -1

Pretty self-explanatory. Stuff with red stripes are enabled, but only red straight lines. No circles or something like that
                    Last edited by CWJD; 12-08-16, 01:47 PM.
                    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                    Click here to view all my:

BTD5 Suggestions
                    SAS4 New Gun IdeasĀ®
                    Accepted Daily Challenges

Comment

• Fire 'n' Water.

Using only towers based off of water or that can be placed on water and towers upgrades that have to do with fire, beat Water Hazard rounds 26-65.

Max No. of Towers:8
                      Max Per Class: 2
                      Track: Water Hazard
                      Available Towers: ,4/4 Ice Tower, 4/4 Monkey Sub, 2/4 Monkey Apprentice, 4/2 Tack Shooter, 3/2 Spike Factory, 4/4 Buccaneer, 3/3 Mortar Tower (Spike factory & Mortar are limited, to avoid making this too easy.)
                      Agents: All available, none provided

(Tested NAPS with1 life left mainly because I deiced to use Ice Shards as opposed to an arctic wind, but I did sell and got an arctic wind for 63, as I kept dying without it, even with an air craft carrier,Tested NAPS with 60 lives left requires usage of powerful upgrades, tower priority targeting, and maybe even some Phoenix usage in later rounds (With slight timing.) and some motor micro, . but don't panic it's not insane, maybe a 70MM Reward.) (limiting to 8 to keep it even, here's another image of me beating it, and it's harder now, due to it

Image Proof
                      Spoiler:

(Based on the PC mission from LRR, where you have fire (lava) on one side, and water on the other, in the case of this DC you only use towers that are placed on water or based off of water and towers with upgrades that have to do with fire.)
                      Last edited by Gamzdude; 03-07-16, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Down and to the Right

Track/Difficulty: Bloon Circles/Medium
                        Towers: Boomerang Thrower 4/4, Glue Gunner 4/4, Monkey Apprentice 4/4, Dartling Gun 4/4. 1 of each tower.
                        Road items: Disabled
                        Bloon Ranks. Unchanged

For every 4 towers, only the one at bottom-right is allowed (the 4th one).

Tested by both me and sniper 355. (Yeah Aaron, read all those posts below: did you know that many people worry about my DCs? Everybody loves me here!)

I did it NAPSFRI. NAPSFRILL is definitely possible with better dartling aiming. sniper 355 certainly performed better than me. $80 as reward since a bit of dartling aiming and ability timing are required.

Last edited by Superbloons321; 13-07-16, 08:48 AM.
                        BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 25035 (Level 43) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
                          The Bottom-right Corner

Rounds: 30-60
                          Towers: Boomerang Thrower 4/4, Glue Gunner 4/4, Monkey Apprentice 4/4, Dartling Gun 4/4. 1 of each tower.
                          Bloon Ranks. Unchanged

Little question. How are you supposed to beat blimps?
                          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post
                            Carefully. With a 2/3 Apprentice and 3/1 Dartling, MOABs should be possible, but hard.
                            I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                            Click here to view all my:

BTD5 Suggestions
                            SAS4 New Gun IdeasĀ®
                            Accepted Daily Challenges

Comment

• Originally posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post
                              If this is a way to ask me "did you test this?", my answer is "yes". Just because today's DC is barely NAPSable doesn't mean the subsequent ones will also be barely NAPSable.

MOABs can be beaten with Turbo Charge and Summon Phoenix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
                                The Bottom-right Corner

Rounds: 30-60
                                Bloon Ranks. Unchanged

tested it, it's possible even to round 65.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
                                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                                my challenges, overhauled ratings
                                If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X