Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Challenge Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Supermonkey View Post
    Sniper - very nice challenge. Took me a while to figure out and I think you have the balance just right. Very hard but no luck involved.
    Paranoia - nice challenge also. NLL is possible with a little luck so by giving 50 lives I think you've also got the balance just right.
    I've been wondering if it would be appropriate to give 50 lives. Thanks for your feedback.

    Comment


    • Pheonix - as long as you've tested your challenge and you genuinely believe that its fun to play (from your perspective) then I don't think there should be a problem concerning difficulty preferences. Its your challenge - you like trivially easy difficulty then go for it. But you should test to ensure that it really is at trivially easy difficulty or you might end up joining the notorious non-NAPSable club.

      On topic:

      Timed to Perfection

      Starting Cash: $5000
      Lives: 100
      Rounds: 26-65
      Max No. of Towers: N/A
      Max Per Class: 2
      Mode: Hard
      Track: Archipelago
      Available Towers: Mortar 4/2, Spactory 2/4, Tack 2/4
      Road Items: Banned
      Agents: All Allowed, None Provided
      Bloon Ranks: Unchanged
      Recommended Reward: 100 MM

      Tested NAPSFRILL. I feel that NK owes me this one since my original Timed to Perfection was nerfed and the essence of the challenge was distorted to the point where I don't regard it as my work anymore. Its not really timed to perfection - just a nice title. That said, its not trivially easy either and there is some timing involved.
      The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

      Comment


      • Peak of death
        Description: The Skull takes revenge on you! . Start from round 10 to round 70 with 750 cash to start,Buccaneers are limited to 3/3 upgrades.

        Starting Cash: $750
        Health: 400
        Rounds: Start from round 10 to 70
        Towers: All towers are enabled but Monkey Buccaneers are limited to 3/3 upgrades
        Difficulty: Hard
        Track: Skull Peak
        Agents: Only Beekeepers
        Road Items: Only Explosive Pineapples
        MM Reward: $150

        Bloon Ranks:
        Red: 0
        Blue: 1
        Green: 1
        Yellow: 1
        Pink: 1
        Black: 1
        White: +1 (lead)
        Lead: 1
        Zebra: -8 (Red)
        Rainbow: -2 (lead)
        Ceramic: 1
        MOAB: 0
        BFB: -1 (MOAB)
        ZOMG: 1
        Last edited by Pat; 23-03-17, 11:40 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pat View Post
          -snip-
          Pretty boring and trivial.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

          The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          ||
          |

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pat
            Peak of death
            Description: The Skull takes revenge on you! . Start from round 10 to round 70 with 8500 cash to start,Buccaneers are limited to 3/3 upgrades.

            Starting Cash: $8500
            Health: 400
            Rounds: Start from round 10 to 70
            Towers: All towers are enabled but Monkey Buccaneers are limited to 3/3 upgrades
            Difficulty: Hard
            Track: Skull Peak
            Agents: Only Beekeepers
            Road Items: Only Explosive Pineapples
            MM Reward: $1500

            Bloon Ranks:
            Red: 0
            Blue: 1
            Green: 1
            Yellow: 1
            Pink: 1
            Black: 1
            White: +1 (lead)
            Lead: 1
            Zebra: -8 (Red)
            Rainbow: -2 (lead)
            Ceramic: 1
            MOAB: 0
            BFB: -1 (MOAB)
            ZOMG: 1
            Way too easy, also the reward can only go from 50 to 150.

            The Supermonkey
            Kinda feel like the title should be "Timed 2 Perfection" now, lol.
            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

            Comment


            • I thought about that but the nerfed Timed to Perfection doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged. Its more like a mistake - something that was an experiment gone wrong. Timed to Perfection should go to the original pre-nerf version and Timed 2 Perfection to the nerfed one maybe.
              The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                Way too easy, also the reward can only go from 50 to 150.

                The Supermonkey
                Kinda feel like the title should be "Timed 2 Perfection" now, lol.
                I changed starting cash to $750

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CWJD
                  Monkey Race
                  -snip-
                  (10 chars)
                  I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

                  Originally posted by nanahira
                  Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

                  ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                    Bleh. #cwjdfail
                    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                    Click here to view all my:



                    Comment


                    • Tunnel Vision
                      40-85 with 2 of each Snipers, ninjas, glue, 4/2 Super monkey, 2/4 Farms and 2/4 spike factories.

                      Track/Difficulty: Tunnels, Hard
                      Cash: 8500
                      Rounds: 40-85
                      Towers: Snipers, ninjas, glue, 4/2 Super monkey, 2/4 Farms and 2/4 spike factories. 2 of each.
                      Agents: All, none provided

                      Tested, it's possible. Requires farming, use of SSL, Spike Storm and Glue Striker abilities. Also sometimes switching between Hose and Dissolver. Goal is farming to get a temple by round 82, and it's possible. I'd say 150 MM reward.
                      Last edited by sniper 355; 25-03-17, 08:38 AM.
                      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                      ,
                      f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

                      Comment


                      • OverHaul
                        Rounds: 35-85
                        Cash: 11,000
                        Bloons: Moab class: -1 rank ( MOAB, BFB, ZOMG,) Zebra +1 Rank, Ceramic -3 Rank, No camo Leads
                        Track/Difficulty: The Rink, Hard
                        Towers: 0/3 Dart 0/3 Bomb Tower 0/3 Ninja
                        Tested no modified ranks, Impossible. So I nerfed it.
                        Agents: None Allowed
                        Reward: maybe 150MM, if not, 120MM

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by flamebox17 View Post
                          OverHaul
                          Rounds: 35-85
                          Cash: 11,000
                          Bloons: Moab class: -1 rank ( MOAB, BFB, ZOMG,) Zebra +1 Rank, Ceramic -3 Rank, No camo Leads
                          Track/Difficulty: The Rink, Hard
                          Towers: 0/3 Dart 0/3 Bomb Tower 0/3 Ninja
                          Tested no modified ranks, Impossible. So I nerfed it.
                          Agents: None Allowed
                          Reward: maybe 150MM, if not, 120MM
                          impossible to do in a DC. If you want to do so, do Lead (+1).

                          I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                          BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                          ,
                          f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

                          Comment


                          • Nice challenge Sniper - finished it NAPS. Definitely worth $150.
                            The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
                              Tunnel Vision
                              40-85 with 2 of each Snipers, ninjas, glue, 4/2 Super monkey, 2/4 Farms and 2/4 spike factories.

                              Track/Difficulty: Tunnels, Hard
                              Cash: 8500
                              Rounds: 40-85
                              Towers: Snipers, ninjas, glue, 4/2 Super monkey, 2/4 Farms and 2/4 spike factories. 2 of each.
                              Agents: All, none provided

                              Tested, it's possible. Requires farming, use of SSL, Spike Storm and Glue Striker abilities. Also sometimes switching between Hose and Dissolve. Goal is farming to get a temple by round 82, and it's possible. I'd say 150 MM reward.
                              Good, DC, but IMO far too laggy on 79 & 82, I had to SMS 79 otherwise I'd crash, I tried farming for Temple for 82, but could not even come close, as banks don't work well at all, so had to do crazy sell & rebuy of SS & Glue Striker, which unfortently made it a lag fest so had to use 2 SMS to end the lag, 70 & 78 were tricky but did manged to beat, after 82 it's pretty straightforward. Might want to do something about it otherwise it's fun.
                              Links:, ,
                              Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post

                                Good, DC, but IMO far too laggy on 79 & 82, I had to SMS 79 otherwise I'd crash, I tried farming for Temple for 82, but could not even come close, as banks don't work well at all, so had to do crazy sell & rebuy of SS & Glue Striker, which unfortently made it a lag fest so had to use 2 SMS to end the lag, 70 & 78 were tricky but did manged to beat, after 82 it's pretty straightforward. Might want to do something about it otherwise it's fun.
                                the key for 79 is 2 dissolvers and Sun Gods. And the farming is the whole purpose of the challenge, hence why The Supermonkey said it's worth 150 MM.

                                Also tip: you don't have to empty the banks only when they're full.

                                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                                ,
                                f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X