Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Challenge Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's possible that he might had meant that challenge to be on Deflation.
    My shameless advertising:



    Comment


    • But still, it'll be a complete joke.
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

      Comment


      • Not for me because I'm pathetic ;/

        Actually, if there's enough money for a robo plasma, I could do it pretty easily.
        My shameless advertising:



        Comment


        • 20k to fend off round 85? Impossible.

          And no, you can't get a robo plasma with 20k, unless it's on easy
          Originally posted by Trump Monkey
          Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

          Comment


          • Rise of the Supermonkey

            Starting Cash
            : $5000
            Lives: 150
            Rounds: 26-65
            Towers: 2/4 Bomb, 4/2 Ninja, 4/4 Village and 4/4 Supermonkeys.
            Towers Limits: 2 of each
            Difficulty: Medium
            Track: Drag Strip
            Agents: None
            Road Items: None
            Bloon ranks unchanged

            Tested NAPS. Please do not change - either accept as is or not at all. Worth $100. If you need a guide, one can be provided upon PM request.
            Last edited by The Supermonkey; 23-05-17, 07:10 AM.
            The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

            Comment


            • La Clairière Tranquille II: La Demeure Secrète (translation: Tranquil Glade II: The Secret Abode)

              Starting Cash
              : $4000
              Lives: 150
              Rounds: 26-65
              Towers: Ninjas, Dart monkeys, Snipers, no upgrade limits
              Towers Limits: 2 of each, 5 max
              Difficulty: Medium
              Track: Hill Giant
              Agents: None
              Road Items: Yes, road spikes and pineapples
              Bloon ranks unchanged

              Recommended MM Reward: 125MM

              Tested:


              Needs copious Super Juggernaut Fan Club (as far as I know, NK seems to tolerate its use), once on 61, 62, (double-boosted) 64, and twice on 63; 65 needs three SJFCs: one on ceramics, one on MOABs, a regular double-use-boosted one on the BFB layers, then a final double-boosted SJFC on the MOABs the BFBs spew out.

              Road-spike every MOAB in the 50s and 46 as well.

              54, 59, 61, 62, 63 (2x), 64, and 65 (3x) must be sabotaged.



              Before 60:



              Last edited by Albert3105; 04-01-17, 05:30 PM.
              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

              The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
              ||
              |

              Comment


              • Cake By The Ocean

                Rounds 26-63, on Candyland Hard with, 3/2 Dartling Guns, 2/1 Villages, 2/2 Super Monkeys, 2/0 Farms, 2/3 Subs, 2/3 Glue Gunners, and 2/3 Boats, 2 of each 9 max.

                Starting Cash: $5000
                Lives: 100
                Rounds: 26-63
                Towers: 3/2 Dartling Guns, 2/1 Villages, 2/2 Super Monkeys, 2/0 Farms, 2/3 Subs, 2/3 Glue Gunners, and 2/3 Boats
                Towers Limits: 2 of each, 9 max
                Difficulty: Hard
                Track: Candyland
                Agents: All, None Provided
                Reward: 100MM
                Road Items: Banned
                Bloon ranks unchanged

                Tested, requires farming, lots of dartling aiming, tower priority targeting, and selling, 63 requires laser cannons plasma monkeys, and Glue hose on each side. Requires a 100MM Reward

                No Image this time, as I ,messed it up, and did 64 with hooks, but I did not like it one bit and wanted this to be done with no hooks and 65 is impossible anyways, but it's still been tested, and some hints have been given.

                It';s based off of the song by DNCE,. (Monkey By the Ocean, was more of a parody rather then actually being based off the song, so this one is actually based off of it, and the towers reference sweet things & the ocean Candyland is the track to fit the theme ofc.)
                Last edited by Gamzdude; 28-12-16, 07:20 AM.
                Links:, ,
                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post

                  Obliviously not possible, with round 63, it's too dense, unless you spam pineapples, road spikes or use the glitch, and we rather not do that.
                  round 63 is possible with SJFC, but I don't see how 64 or 65 are possible (It might need use of sell & Rebuy Ninjas & SMFC, but I don't think there's enough money for that at this point, because you might need to do these things earlier). Don't even get me started on 61.
                  I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                  BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                  ,
                  f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
                    round 63 is possible with SJFC, but I don't see how 64 or 65 are possible (It might need use of sell & Rebuy Ninjas & SMFC, but I don't think there's enough money for that at this point, because you might need to do these things earlier). Don't even get me started on 61.
                    Will test + fix it right now!

                    EDIT: 61 only needs 1 SJFC + sabotage + copious MOAB spiking, ditto for 62 and 64, 63 needs two sabotages + two SJFCs. 65 takes two sabotages (1 for rainbows, then SJFC when ceramics come, then sabotage again on the blimp), then when the 3 MOABs are dead, do whatever you need to kill the BFBs.
                    Last edited by Albert3105; 26-12-16, 06:50 PM.
                    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

                    The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                    ||
                    |

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

                      Will test + fix it right now!

                      EDIT: 61 only needs 1 SJFC + sabotage + copious MOAB spiking, ditto for 62 and 64, 63 needs two sabotages + two SJFCs. 65 takes two sabotages (1 for rainbows, then SJFC when ceramics come, then sabotage again on the blimp), then when the 3 MOABs are dead, do whatever you need to kill the BFBs.
                      IMO unless it's possible without glitches it's not NAPSable, in other words do it without the use of a glitch, to count it as tested.

                      Here is my suggestion, 3 or 4 of each, 9-10 max Road spikes & Pineapples banned, that should make it where no glitches are needed period.
                      Last edited by Gamzdude; 26-12-16, 07:23 PM.
                      Links:, ,
                      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

                      Comment


                      • Spectre Fan Club
                        Castle Medium from rounds 20-60. Some bloon ranks are boosted. 24 towers max.

                        Starting Cash: $5000
                        Starting Lives: 150
                        Start Round: 20
                        End Round: 60
                        Max No. of Towers: 24
                        Max Per Class: N/A
                        Difficulty/Mode: Medium
                        Track: Castle
                        Available Towers/Upgrades: Dart Monkey (2/4), Monkey Ace (4/2), Banana Farm (4/4)
                        Available Agents: All allowed, none provided
                        Bloon Ranks:
                        - Red: 0
                        - Blue: 0
                        - Green: 0
                        - Yellow: 0
                        - Pink: 0
                        - Black: +3 (Zebra)
                        - White: +2 (Zebra)
                        - Lead: +2 (Rainbow)
                        - Zebra: +1 (Rainbow)
                        - Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
                        - Ceramic: +1 (MOAB)
                        - MOAB: +1 (BFB)
                        - BFB: +1 (ZOMG)
                        - ZOMG: 0

                        Can't be tested. Idea is basically preparing for rounds such as 40 and 60 with farming and in some cases, using SMFC to them.
                        ||
                        Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

                        Comment


                        • I think ALL TESTED DCs must have image proof or a sure walkthrough or else they should NOT be counted as tested.
                          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

                          The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                          ||
                          |

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
                            I think ALL TESTED DCs must have image proof or a sure walkthrough or else they should NOT be counted as tested.
                            in addition, I think no DC should require SJFC or glitches. (low quality does not count.), other wise it's not NAPSable or tested IMO. yes, talking about your recent DC suggestion, if it comes out I'm just going to SMS the crap out of it, as I don't do glitches in DC's sorry.
                            Links:, ,
                            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post

                              in addition, I think no DC should require SJFC or glitches. (low quality does not count.), other wise it's not NAPSable or tested IMO. yes, talking about your recent DC suggestion, if it comes out I'm just going to SMS the crap out of it, as I don't do glitches in DC's sorry.
                              At least I actually played the DC... and provided image proof... and provided a guide. The state of being tested does not equal NAPSability nor comfort nor expectations; that's a fallacy in any science. In today's case, neither tester or suggester actually even played the DC that was suggested despite the suggester claiming otherwise.
                              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

                              The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                              ||
                              |

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

                                At least I actually played the DC... and provided image proof... and provided a guide. The state of being tested does not equal NAPSability; that's a fallacy in any science. In today's case, neither tester or suggester actually played the DC that was suggested despite the suggester claiming otherwise.
                                True, and I made a typo meant tested NAPS
                                Links:, ,
                                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X