X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/s...archid=4199840

James types without misspellings or miscapitalizations. This guy missed a lot of capitals.

#1045 also absolutely does not sound like anything JamesNg2 would say.

How do you know, can you give a very logical reason why you think it's not him? It's quite possible, that he forgot stuff, (He was gone for many months.) also everyone makes spelling and typing mistakes, this guy said no luck or precise timing needed, and JamesNG said those things when making challenges, also this guy said he's a big fan of my late work. (Can't think of any noob or newcomer to DC's who would even say something like that, and also can't think of anyone (Aside from Incogneato) who would suggested a DC like that.
    Links:, ,
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
      #1045 also absolutely does not sound like anything JamesNg2 would say.
      Well, he just asked if he had to prove a DC is NAPSable (and not if the DC must necessarily be tested NAPS or above).

Anyway, I think we're going off-topic.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
      Originally posted by Kodak Black
      Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• Black Beatles
        40-70 with available towers limited to 2/4. 2 of each tower.

Track/Difficulty: Castle, Hard
        Cash: 12000
        Rounds: 40-70
        Towers: 2/4 ninja, 2/4 glue, 2/4 ace, 2/4 Spactory, 2/4 sub
        max per tower: 2
        Agents: all, none provided

tested, the late rounds are very tough and require very good ability timing and thinking. 110 MM reward. Name is from Rae Sremmurd's "Black Beatles" song. Towers that their final appearance is back. (there are more, but that would make the DC too easy)
        Last edited by sniper 355; 09-01-17, 10:04 PM.
        I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
        BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
        f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper 355
          Black Beatles
          26-70 with available towers limited to 2/4. 2 of each tower.

Cash: 5000
          Rounds: 26-70

tested, the late rounds are very tough and require very good ability timing and thinking. 100 MM reward. Name is from Rae Sremmurd's "Black Beatles" song. Towers that their final appearance is back. (there are more, but that would make the DC too easy)
          2/4 glue is yellow, 4/2 makes it black. Mistake?
          Originally posted by Trump Monkey
          Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
            2/4 glue is yellow, 4/2 makes it black. Mistake?
            the galloon is kinda black. And it's intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
              Black Beatles
              26-70 with available towers limited to 2/4. 2 of each tower.

Cash: 5000
              Rounds: 26-70

tested, the late rounds are very tough and require very good ability timing and thinking. 100 MM reward. Name is from Rae Sremmurd's "Black Beatles" song. Towers that their final appearance is back. (there are more, but that would make the DC too easy)
              Very good DC I fully play tested it, at first I thought it was ridicules, but then I realized I never used the ace, used that and it was alot better, I manged to beat it without GZ, I'm pretty sure sell & rebuy of GZ is easier, but still. Also I think it should start from 40 (with 12-13K cash) as opposed to 26. 26-39 are just trivial, and just waste time, when the challenge truly begins around 46. IMO it's more of a 110MM DC then 100, due to how tricky those last rounds are.

OT: Not Afraid

26-64 With, 2/3 Ice, 2/3 Mortar, 4/4 Apprentice, 2/4 Ninja, 2/4 Boomerang Thrower, 2/2 Sub, 3/4 Cannon, 3/2 Dartling Gun, 2 of each tower, 9 max.

track: Crypt Keeper
              mode: medium
              cash: 5000
              lives: 150
              rounds: 26-64* (If someone can test and confirm 65 is possible let me know.)
              towers: 2/3 Ice, 2/3 Mortar, 4/4 Apprentice, 2/4 Ninja, 2/4 Boomerang thrower, 2/2 Sub, 3/4 Cannon, 3/2 Dartling Gun
              Max Towers: 9
              Max Per Class: 2
              road items: Banned
              agents: All Allowed None Provided
              Reward: 150MM
              bloon ranks: no change

Fully Tested NAPS, extremely hard, needs very good timing of abilities as it's a extremely short track, potentially needing sell &rebuy, dartling aiming, and good placements, I failed at 58 tons of times, before realizing I had other towers to fit the theme, and even then It took alot of tries to pass the other rounds, obviously requires a 150MM reward. If there is some luck fell free to ad some more lives, but I never noticed much luck really when testing.

Image Proof:
              Spoiler:

Based off of the song by Eminem, towers are things that are weak to a certain things, but have other things to make up for it, 2 of each to make a better stand, track is crypt Keeper, as it's the best track for the towers to sustain not being afraid, Ice & Wizard is for the lines "Weather & through The storm"
              Last edited by Gamzdude; 19-12-16, 07:23 AM.
              Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Three Towers VS Black Brutal
                Beat Monkey Lane Hard with only three different towers and few cash to defeat ZOMG on round 60.Starts at round 30
                Track: Monkey Lane
                Mode: Hard
                Rounds: 30-60
                Cash: $2115
                Towers: All available except Super Monkey and Banana Farm
                Towers Limitation: 1 of each, 3 max
                Bloon Rank: BFB +1

Comment

• To those who are asking I was JamesNg2. I am really surprised people can tell just from the challenge. Is it that obvious?

I took a break because Aaron nerfed things. But it looks as if things are back to the way they were so I am going to try suggesting a DC and see how it goes.
                  The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Supermonkey View Post
                    To those who are asking I was JamesNg2. I am really surprised people can tell just from the challenge. Is it that obvious?

I took a break because Aaron nerfed things. But it looks as if things are back to the way they were so I am going to try suggesting a DC and see how it goes.
                    Well welcome back to the community, hope to see more DC's from you and you playing DC's again.

Comment

• welcome back James. I really missed your hard DCs and I hope you suggest more.

and Changed the starting cash for my Black Beatles DC to round 12k and from round 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey
                        Decided to give this a go too, I went all the way to 50 with no problems. I'm not sure how you managed to test this with the bloon rank changes, unless you used andbox (which is what I used for testing rounds 47+). And I didn't use the pontoon (who uses them anymore anyway?).

Also why is the pic blurred in most spots but not others?

Hold the phone, this the "A Sad River Ride" DC all over again!
                        i used sandbox to test some rounds, then i played regularly to see if i could beat it using things i know would pop some things. For the blurry spots, i admit i messed up. I took the screenshot, but then i corrupted it somehow. If you notice in the screenshot, the original is the blurry, and i fixed some of the parts with the regular game screenshot. Also are you saying my challenge was already done

Comment

• Hey! It looks like a new track is here! It is called Snowy Backyard. And I have a suggestion Daily Challenge.

Cold Bravery
                          Towers: Dart Monkey, Boomerang Thrower, Dartling Gun
                          Track: Snowy Backyard
                          Difficulty: Medium
                          Starting Cash: 3000
                          Rounds: 20 - 50

Max Towers: 8
                          Max per tower: 4
                          Reward: 50 MM

If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

• Thank you sniper. Black beatles is a nice challenge - I beat the original but I'll try your updated version. I understand that my challenges aren't for everyone and they are expert-only so Aaron might not want to accept them based and that's fair enough. If that's the case then I'd ask that he not change the challenge and accept that version - simply don't accept it. The experts out there are free to challenge it if they so desire.
                            The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

Comment

• At this point, I'm going to suggest new DCs while editing older pending ones.

Pretty Little Liars
                              Runway Medium from rounds 26-50. 2 of each.

Starting Cash: $5000
                              Starting Lives: 150
                              Start Round: 26
                              End Round: 50
                              Max No. of Towers: N/A
                              Max Per Class: 2
                              Difficulty/Mode: Medium
                              Track: Runway
                              Available Towers/Upgrades: Sniper Monkey, Ice Tower, Glue Gunner, Monkey Apprentice. All 4/4.
                              Available Agents: All allowed, none provided
                              Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested, although I barely survived. Not that hard actually - ice shards are useful for catching leaks such as MOAB children and a 2/3 sniper set to first for other leaks such as 47. I think it's 60-90MM.

Theme is hotkeys based off the 4 main characters: Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily.
                              Last edited by lla26; 20-12-16, 09:12 AM.
                              ||
                              Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

• Gonna Get Over You

Beat Switch, Medium, rounds 30-65 with Sniper Monkeys, Mortar Towers, and Spike Factories. 2 of each tower.
                                Starting Cash: $5,500
                                Lives: 150
                                Rounds: 30-65
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Track: Switch
                                Available Towers: 4/4 Sniper Monkey, 4/4 Mortar Tower, 4/4 Spike Factory
                                Tower Limits: 2 towers per class
                                Road Items: Disabled
                                Agents: Enabled
                                Bloon Ranks: Unchanged
                                Suggested MM reward: 100 MM. This challenge requires mortar micro, quick reflexes, and selling.

Based on this song.
                                Towers are based on the fact that the projectile can go over a bloon.
                                Sniper shots can go over a bloon to hit a different one.
                                Mortar shells go over bloons to hit a specific spot.
                                Spikes go over bloons until they land.

Tested:

30: Get a 1/1 Sniper (strong), 1/0 Sniper (strong), 0/0 Spactory (where the red circle is), and a 2/2 Mortar.
                                31: Upgrade Mortar to 3/2.
                                32: Micro the Mortar if necessary.
                                33: Upgrade the 1/1 Sniper to 1/2. (Optional: Switch the targeting to last when you see a bloon go the top path, and switch back to strong when the Spactory pops it if you want to save a few lives.)
                                34: Ensure that both Snipers are on strong.
                                35: Micro the Mortar if you want to secure lives.
                                37: 1/2 Sniper -> 1/3.
                                38: When you have the money, sell the 1/0 Sniper to upgrade 1/3 Sniper to 2/3 ASAP. Make sure your Mortar cleans up the blue/green bloons.
                                41: Get a 1/1 Spactory (where the visible Spactory is in the image below).
                                43: Sell the 2/3 Sniper to get a 4/2 Mortar.
                                46: 1/1 Spactory -> 1/3.
                                49: Get a 2/3 Sniper on strong when possible.
                                51: Get another 2/3 Sniper on strong.
                                54: 1/3 Spactory -> 1/4 ASAP. Use Spike Storm ability. (I don't know if this is obligatory, but I would highly advise using Spike Storm.)
                                57-58: Spike Storm is optional, but you may do it if you are insecure.
                                59: Get a 2/3 Mortar and aim it near the entrance.
                                60: 2/3 Mortar -> 2/4. Use Pop and Awe when the MOABs are on the location where the SHREDR spikes are deployed.
                                61: Use Spike Storm ability.
                                63: Sell the 2/4 Mortar to get another 4/2 Mortar. You should only micro one of the mortars while having another aim at a specific location at all times because multitasking is more difficult.
                                64: Use a Spike Storm when all 9 MOABs are there.
                                65: Sell the 0/0 Spactory, as well as a 4/2 Mortar and 2/3 Sniper. Get a 4/2 Spike Factory. I used a Spike Storm. Note that the Spike Storm is probably optional.

Last edited by AFN7; 05-06-17, 10:44 AM.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X